Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going all in to make friends with the Surrey set isn’t she?

Can see the gulf between her and Billie widening…Billie and her family are at a water park today with a tacky souvenir photo (which I think is lovely) and our Manf is at the Four Seasons mingling…I know where I and my child would rather be!

Reactions: 31
It’s quite odd to take your partner when there’s no other husbands there.

Reminds me of the earlier episodes of Mummy Diaries where we saw Paul’s controlling side.

Reactions: 13
I know people do on holiday near pools but I thought phones were banned in public pools? I'm sure there's a rule at my local one no photos

Go through BBP Instagram and see how many photos there are of him and BP compared to him and Rosie. So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is apparently hanging around with Ashleigh Cole's missus she may bag herself a rich footballer she would love being a WAG. Paul would get the elbow.
I always thought Ashley Cole was the footballer with the super injunction to protect him from the gay rumours was that all bull for the papers

Reactions: 2
I work in ITU and it amazes me how many Covid deniers there are in the country! And more importantly anti vaxxers! Maybe they should have all been invited to walk round an ITU or better yet, work a shift there and see what really goes on. All well and good in your own champagne bubble living life with non essential trips and breaking rules left right and centre, but wake up and smell the coffee. You’re completely right, lockdown was done for a reason.....!
Agree with this!! How anyone can deny or argue with the official figures I have no idea. Do they not believe that cases go up when restrictions are lifted? I know there may be reporting delays so the dates aren’t always accurate but the figures from Nov-Feb are enough proof that lockdowns work and figured from April/May show what happens when they’re lifted.
Some people are just dumb and will do what they want without seeing that their actions can impact others 😠

Reactions: 7
The other day the mummy diaries series 1 was on I think episode 4 and as far back as then Sam was discussing when they would get engaged/married…. Omg it’s cringe!!!! Change the record!!! Surely you’d just keep quiet after so long going on about it… it takes the niceness out of it now!!!

Reactions: 9
The other day the mummy diaries series 1 was on I think episode 4 and as far back as then Sam was discussing when they would get engaged/married…. Omg it’s cringe!!!! Change the record!!! Surely you’d just keep quiet after so long going on about it… it takes the niceness out of it now!!!
yes my tv recorded it so lovingly for me 🙄 it’s hilarious to watch her say she wants to get married and have loads of children, and how she wants baby Paul in his own bedroom soon (he’s about 7 months in the episode) ok Sam 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why brands don’t do their homework before doing ads with people like Sam. Just because she’s got 2.5m followers her likes and comments numbers are really poor (probably because she filters out so many words like Maldives, Covididiot etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Portugal is stunning, I’m thinking like Sam. Who likes to show she has loads of money, therefore Dubai or the Maldives is more up her street and insta worthy.
It just shows how she has no personality. There’s no culture in the maldives and in Dubai there’s no way she will leave her 5 star hotel unless it’s for 5 star restaurants beach clubs and the mall.. poor kids

Reactions: 7
Unless I've missed it I haven't seen anything of Sam and Billies families all together in a long time? They never go to Sam's house for a bbq or vice versa. Sam's so obsessed with Sharon Canu now its pathetic. The other day the episode where they were announcing they were going to L.A was on TV, its comedy gold to watch back

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless I've missed it I haven't seen anything of Sam and Billies families all together in a long time? They never go to Sam's house for a bbq or vice versa. Sam's so obsessed with Sharon Canu now its pathetic. The other day the episode where they were announcing they were going to L.A was on TV, its comedy gold to watch back
LA BABY 😂😂 she’s so pathetic, you’re right it’s comedy gold to watch now. Feel ashamed for her the way she’s up that Sharon’s arse, someone touched on it before but I think Sam wanted to end up with a footballer, she’d have loved the lifestyle and calling herself a wag, then she ended up with Big Baby Paul 😂

Reactions: 17
On his dad's page someone left a comment on one of the pics saying Paul isn't a knightley he's a Day and always will be, wonder what all this beef is about 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.