Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where they are. At first I thought Dubai. But I think they’re still on the red list. Must be somewhere “gramma me” or else she wouldn’t have bothered posting
Dubai is a red list country at the moment, but that isn’t totally out of the question.

You are allowed to travel to Dubai -
You have 2 options
- quarantine in a managed hotel when you arrive back in the UK - £2725 - 2 adults 2 children
Or
- you use that £2725 to spend 10 days in an amber list country, then you can self-isolate at home because you haven’t been in a red list country in the last 10 days

Reactions: 7
Why would be happy your 4 yo has a tan. Whenever I go away with my 6yo she comes back the colour she went because I protect her skin. You can see Rosie is burnt under her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Won’t the kids have to wear masks on the plane the whole time? Sounds like a nightmare to me

Reactions: 2
Won’t the kids have to wear masks on the plane the whole time? Sounds like a nightmare to me
Didn’t look like any of them had masks on in the airport, shockingly 🙄 when I was around 8 I got badly burned on holiday and blistered and had heat stroke, vomiting etc, I have very pale skin, my mum had got a spray suncream and the breeze from the sea meant it wasn’t properly applying and she hadn’t realised, anyway I’m in my 30s now and my mum still feels so guilty about it and is always telling me to cover up in the sun and cover my shoulders, they are ridiculous letting those children get burnt multiple times a year, for a bleeping tan absolutely bizarre why does a child need a tan? Disgusting

Reactions: 4
Do we need masks in the airport these days?! I thought that restriction was lifted?!

Reactions: 4
Do we need masks in the airport these days?! I thought that restriction was lifted?!
Oh where I am you still need masks everywhere, I forget people here are from different places 🤣 I thought in England it still was but maybe not, all so confusing 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh where I am you still need masks everywhere, I forget people here are from different places 🤣 I thought in England it still was but maybe not, all so confusing 🙄
Masks are now optional in England, though medical places I think still require them. It's been like this since Monday.

Airports and flights are down to airlines rulings. Tui are still masks for everyone over 6 years old for example

Reactions: 3
Honestly she’s thick as tit has a skin care brand but let’s her kids get burnt and brags that the have a sun tan. I prefer my child’s skin not to be damaged by the sun.

Reactions: 15
It makes me sad that her kids have tans/sunburn 😞
Last year my son got a tiny bit of sunburn on the top of his arms, it’s from where he was wet and had the towel over his arms while eating an ice cream and the towel must of rubbed off his cream and even now I feel so much guilt for it even though it was the tiniest pink.

Reactions: 11
I think they’ve been before, all of them. Something happened to Arthur?
Last year when they were staying at the same resort as they are now. I'm not entirely sure what he did but his leg was in plaster on the 1st day of their holiday. It was featured on The Mummy Diaries.

Reactions: 2
Thought they were meant to be camping throughout Switzerland this summer

I don’t recall Switzerland having palm trees

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.