Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Sorry - I probably should’ve cropped that bit out! That was just the tiktok video what the comment I found was on. The tiktok was a scene from TOWIE where Dani Armstrong is telling Georgia about something about Tommy Mallett. Which is also why I find it strange someone would bring Paul into the comments on the video considering this was well after Sam’s towie days and therefore totally unrelated 🤷🏻‍♀️
So was there also rumours of Tommy cheating? Was that what the clip was about? I don't remember that one towie 😮 sorry to keep going on lol

So Paul apparently cheated in om Greg's stag do?

Reactions: 1

PinkFigs

VIP Member
The headline should read ‘Sam faiers sizzled to a crisp by the sun but at least you can see that she looks just like a normal person’ Bbp looks like he’s got a baby bump poor thing. Not sure which narcotics the daily wail reporter has been snorting to come up with that copy, clearly should have gone to spec savers. I wonder if drinking fish tampons offsets the effects of sunscreen?
well we’ll see if they stick to the quarantine rules, i know where my money is on that.
If they’ve had both vaccines then they won’t need to quarantine.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Just goes to show her stuff is all pre- recorded she’s posted about the hot tub and it’s pitch black - it’s still daylight outside, unless it gets darker earlier in Surrey 🤣
Nope. It’s definitely not pitch black over here 😂

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
People probably think this about me as it’s mainly my daughter in stories but my son hates his photo taken and only lets me when I bribe him for minecraft time 🤣

waterwitch

Good point 😂

Anyone see that ridiculous post about getting the trampoline park to open just for them? She really is trying to impress them all isn't she?
I saw this , she put that she got it to open for the whole class then on the stories there were only about 3 kids there?

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
Totally agree with this. Lots of comments about how Billie and Greg are so likeable.
He is a scumbag for what he has done. The only reason he didn't get into big trouble is because the guys that went to prison wouldn't grass him up.
What did he do?!