Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a confession…I bought a detangling spray from her Tesco collection 🤭 and it’s actually very nice. I’m ashamed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When big Paul was at the screening on his stories he said he missed Sams part as he was so into the film 🤣 did anyone see that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have a confession…I bought a detangling spray from her Tesco collection 🤭 and it’s actually very nice. I’m ashamed!
Yup I need to confess this too. It does smell lovely. Nicer than My little Coco

I’m not Sam by the way 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously her new house/flat/bedsit isn't gram worthy, I'm sure we'd have been treated to a tour if it was ....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Billie looks like she is having a ball on holiday. They’re staying at Sani in Greece, I know it well. They’ve clearly extended their trip as Greg put a story up yesterday of a golf cart with all their luggage on saying “moving hotels” - fair play if they can just do that.
I wonder if Sam looks on seeing Billie with a big group of friends having a blast with all the kids.
Don’t get why they wouldn’t go. There’s got to be a reason they don’t all holiday together, tensions or it simply just doesn’t work etc?
Just feel like Sam would have loved a big family holiday with all the kids playing. Is it BBP’s anxiety re life holding her own family back?

Reactions: 19
Saint Avenue insta hasn’t posted in over 2 months … it’s not mentioned on sams page anymore and most of the stuff on the website is on sale … has she given up?

Reactions: 14
Give it a few months and the collagen sachets will end up like those coconut oil teeth pulling sachets that were everywhere 5 years ago…long gone!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.