Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rosie. She’s definitely ‘always helping out’ because she’s screaming out for quality time, attention and praise.

Reactions: 10
Definitely a case of what baby Paul wants as you say, did you see her story saying Rosie always helps out... god knows both Pauls won't be. One of the old episodes was on the other day and Paul finished a banana and handed Sam the banana peel (big Paul) and she put it in the bin 🤣
I’ll never forget watching this. It’s bizarre 😂 he doesn’t speak just hands her it like a child and she says nothing if it was my bf I’d be asking him if his legs have stopped working, even as a joke if I binned it anyway they’re so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it weird that she can never be away from her kids. Like why would you take the wall divider down and push the beds together? You’re on holiday. Have a break from your kids. Share a bed rather than sharing with a kid each! Be intimate or cuddle and enjoy yourself together. It’s so weird

Reactions: 20
Is she that desperate that she now works for Surrey council clamping cars now? 😉
Cant pay? Sam'll take it away

Does anyone else find it weird that she can never be away from her kids. Like why would you take the wall divider down and push the beds together? You’re on holiday. Have a break from your kids. Share a bed rather than sharing with a kid each! Be intimate or cuddle and enjoy yourself together. It’s so weird
If one of the parents doesnt want to be intimate with the other, having kids to molly coddle is a great excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ll be doing that until the kids leave home

Reactions: 7
I’ll never forget watching this. It’s bizarre 😂 he doesn’t speak just hands her it like a child and she says nothing if it was my bf I’d be asking him if his legs have stopped working, even as a joke if I binned it anyway they’re so weird.
Exactly. My boyfriend has a broken arm at present, so I'm doing more than normal but if he handed me a banana skin under normal circumstances he'd be getting growled at.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that was so weird too...obviously BBP just avoiding Sams stubbly legs again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She asked BBP twice on stories today “are you ready for this” before doing the cold water challenge and he looks at her and blanks her… TWICE!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like she was actually at Billie’s house celebrating with them based on the decor in the background of the photos. So much emphasis is put on Instagram shout outs, I find it really strange.

Argh how frustrating she can just get tickets like what, I'd give my arm and leg for a pair...Wonder if her friend Sharon got Ashley to get tickets for them 🤷‍♀️

Argh how frustrating she can just get tickets like what, I'd give my arm and leg for a pair...Wonder if her friend Sharon got Ashley to get tickets for them 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if Greg the ticket tout sorted them all out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.