Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

london89

Chatty Member
On his dad's page someone left a comment on one of the pics saying Paul isn't a knightley he's a Day and always will be, wonder what all this beef is about 😳

Inghamtat

Nobody in their right mind would spend a lot of money on clothes for babies, they grow too quickly!! To spend loads on clothes that will just be thrown to the side in a few months is ridiculous. Also, especially not items that look like a rainbow has thrown up on them.

Leo100

VIP Member
I know people do on holiday near pools but I thought phones were banned in public pools? I'm sure there's a rule at my local one no photos

Chez300

VIP Member
Billie has finally done an insta post!!! 👀
I feel that Samantha (or bbp) didnt want to sign up to this new direction of mummy diaries. If ITV are continuing with Billie I don’t they sacked
Sam. I think Sam is in for a shock!

Paige7

VIP Member
I fell down a instagram hole few weeks back and what puzzled me was one of dave’s biological daughter are younger than the sam and billie. I think around very early 20s. Just it was never mentioned he broke from sue and did his own thing before he came back? I always assumed the periods away from sue and sisters was due to prison.
Sue and Dave aren’t together though, just good friends

QueenMavis95

So what does it mean by dani tells Georgia? Where's that come from? Sorry to derail
Sorry - I probably should’ve cropped that bit out! That was just the tiktok video what the comment I found was on. The tiktok was a scene from TOWIE where Dani Armstrong is telling Georgia about something about Tommy Mallett. Which is also why I find it strange someone would bring Paul into the comments on the video considering this was well after Sam’s towie days and therefore totally unrelated 🤷🏻‍♀️

TR11

Wil be interesting to see if she has moved… I’m sure she will do a big update in the end

QueenMavis95

Wonder if she's off to "LA BABY"
Remember watching the series around 4 years ago when Sam announced she was moving to LA and went out there and cruised around in a Bentley thinking she's some A list celeb......try the other end of the alphabet instead Sam.
Omg yes, can’t believe I forgot about this 🤣🤣