Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of the price, does anyone actually think they are nice? I personally donā€™t think they are too busy. She has no eye for fashion at all. Billieā€™s range is lovely and affordable for their demographic. Iā€™ve never seen Sam dress the children in outfits Iā€™d buy for my nieces/nephews etc.

Reactions: 24
Regardless of the price, does anyone actually think they are nice? I personally donā€™t think they are too busy. She has no eye for fashion at all. Billieā€™s range is lovely and affordable for their demographic. Iā€™ve never seen Sam dress the children in outfits Iā€™d buy for my nieces/nephews etc.
I actually donā€™t mind them and would probably buy some but absolutely no way in hell would I line these twats pockets. Same with Billieā€™s kids range. The world has gone crazy when 2 reality stars without an ounce of talent between them are calling themselves designers.

Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve seen far nicer in Next and M&S to be honest. If I wanted a really nice pair I would rather buy from The White Company where you know the quality is doing to be decent. I highly doubt it will be good from these two simpletons.

Reactions: 25
I actually donā€™t mind them and would probably buy some but absolutely no way in hell would I line these twats pockets. Same with Billieā€™s kids range. The world has gone crazy when 2 reality stars without an ounce of talent between them are calling themselves designers.
Completely agree. Iā€™ve never bought anything they sell and find it insulting to the actual designers who do the hard work and they just put their name to it. Tbh, I donā€™t think Asda even need a celebrity rep as people would buy it regardless of who ā€˜designedā€™ it.

Reactions: 13
Can you believe Surrey sam is actually shopping in Tesco and not Garsons farm.. #garsonsmostpopularshopper oh nope sheā€™s there to post products.. šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Completely agree. Iā€™ve never bought anything they sell and find it insulting to the actual designers who do the hard work and they just put their name to it. Tbh, I donā€™t think Asda even need a celebrity rep as people would buy it regardless of who ā€˜designedā€™ it.
Exactly! People keep comparing it to billies Asda range but Billie didnā€™t design it! Itā€™s not Billies business, she just gets paid to advertise it

Reactions: 11
Oh here we go ā€œOnly those who are unhappy with themselves are mean to othersā€ no itā€™s called having an opinion. You might not always like it but when you put yourself out there you open yourself to criticism. No social media and no tv and people would forget who you are by next year. Her opinionated mate Luisa is always mean to people is she unhappy too? Such a cop out for just being a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No they're always in beige and so boring... I have a daughter and she wants unicorns and colourful clothes - she would probably refuse to wear something brown as sam kids are usually in...

Also pretty funny he's claiming he did all this hard work on one hand, but when its a duck up its the back office... yeah yeah so who's doing all the work then Paul? you or the hired help?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Sam is trying to cosy up with the wife or girlfriend of the owner of Savilles Estate Agent so she can finally find a Surrey property. After all, she said nothing has come up in 5 years for them to buy......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Sam is trying to cosy up with the wife or girlfriend of the owner of Savilles Estate Agent so she can finally find a Surrey property. After all, she said nothing has come up in 5 years for them to buy......
I would be surprised if they buy a house in Surrey. They said on the show they couldnā€™t believe how expensive house prices were in the area they want to live in.

Someone said on this thread previously that the house they are renting has been sold. Either theyā€™ve bought it or theyā€™ll be looking for the next place to rent.

Reactions: 8
Billie put on Instagram today that they are filming again. It's just a photo of Arthur with a camera saying here we go again.

Reactions: 1
Wish theyā€™d stop putting their name to everything šŸ¤Ø it comes across and desperate

Reactions: 4
Wish theyā€™d stop putting their name to everything šŸ¤Ø it comes across and desperate
I agree with you, but think about it. If you were well known for having no talent yet people were interested in you which let's face it, people are interested in them, wouldn't you take every opportunity given to you to make as much money as possible whilst peoples interest was there? To be fair to both Sam and Billie, they have no talent yet they are both millionaires and actually Sam is richer than Billie. If you were known and someone said to you, advertise this packet of ham and we will give you Ā£50k, you would do it unless you were stupidly rich and didn't have to. Think about this, they make money putting their name to stuff whilst actually they do nothing. Sam has a new range in Tesco called Knightley Adventures, she's not manufactured that product or designed packaging, yet she's made a shed load of money for posing for a photo with a bottle of it in her hand, she goes home, shoved that photo on her social media, her job is done. Billie is the same with Asda, she's not designed anything she's had photos of her and the kids in some clothing, she's given Asda permission to use her name, woohoo payday.

Reactions: 17
I agree with you, but think about it. If you were well known for having no talent yet people were interested in you which let's face it, people are interested in them, wouldn't you take every opportunity given to you to make as much money as possible whilst peoples interest was there? To be fair to both Sam and Billie, they have no talent yet they are both millionaires and actually Sam is richer than Billie. If you were known and someone said to you, advertise this packet of ham and we will give you Ā£50k, you would do it unless you were stupidly rich and didn't have to. Think about this, they make money putting their name to stuff whilst actually they do nothing. Sam has a new range in Tesco called Knightley Adventures, she's not manufactured that product or designed packaging, yet she's made a shed load of money for posing for a photo with a bottle of it in her hand, she goes home, shoved that photo on her social media, her job is done. Billie is the same with Asda, she's not designed anything she's had photos of her and the kids in some clothing, she's given Asda permission to use her name, woohoo payday.
Shows everything that's wrong in the world today, famous for being famous šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 25
Itā€™s not really a sustainable career though is it? Public interest will wane, thereā€™s always a new wave of younger thirstier wannabes ready to come up - itā€™s all a bit precarious. Best to salt away that cash sensibly whilst you can...

Reactions: 20
Advertising absolutely anything and everything will reduce her already dwindling credibility šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.