Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Khloe though, seriously debating a Nissan Juke? It’s made me a bit hysterical 🤣 and quite a swerve from the “think I might buy a BMW” and then the stories saying she just wants to buy her car outright, doesn’t want a PCP deal etc.

Apparently got tons of money to keep casually buying Loubs, gonna look dead premium rocking your shoes out in yer Nissan then going back to your mums gaff to try on your PVC underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've tried working out this too as I know she caught a national express to Leicester and then a taxi and came through Markfield.. If you were going home to Loughborough then you would go straight down the m1.
She also shops in the Morrisons in Coalville so I'd say she is closer to living there
I watched the live when her and her mum and sister went shopping in that Morrison’s and they were home through the front door in under ten mins from it so she’s def close to there.

Reactions: 5
I mean I’m from Scotland and I don’t have a bleeping scoobie where any of these places are 😂

Has she deleted her OF yet?
Sorry... Its because I know the area well is all... Its basically middle of England 😄

Reactions: 5
Remember when she said she got that black eye and nasty scar falling out of the loft 😂😂😂😂😂
Only bleeping upsets her because she got bottled by a 15 year old at a Forest rave in the middle of lockdown
Upsets me and makes me look horrible hahahaha but the huge tatto on your head doesn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am sorry but look at her skin under that filter she looks way older than 33 , an what is going on with her hair???? 🙈

Salbob Squarearse is live.. she’s not doing only fans anymore because she’s a business woman, it gives the wrong impression, and she wants to settle down.

Playing with her rat tail synthetic extensions.
She actually said this??? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Something like this happened on the sean Pratt thread, he was videoing whilst driving and breaking lockdown logs of tattlers reported him and the police showed up
😅

Reactions: 8
Am sorry but look at her skin under that filter she looks way older than 33 , an what is going on with her hair???? 🙈

She actually said this??? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
And the Cabbage hand... I mean I'm a few years older than sal (depending on how old she decides she is this particular day) and I've just had my hand like this and no matter how much I twist it it doesn't go all baggy skin like that 🤢

And I've just done a 192 and chloe / family have links in loughborough (Shepshed) , Derby, cannock and Coalville although I don't wanna know where she lives exactly but deffo between Shepshed and Coalville I'd say

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the Cabbage hand... I mean I'm a few years older than sal (depending on how old she decides she is this particular day) and I've just had my hand like this and no matter how much I twist it it doesn't go all baggy skin like that 🤢

And I've just done a 192 and chloe / family have links in loughborough (Shepshed) , Derby, cannock and Coalville although I don't wanna know where she lives exactly but deffo between Shepshed and Coalville I'd say
Cabbage hand 🥬 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It actually looks like a rubber hand 🤣🤣you’ve killed me spotting that 🤣🥬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched it and I’m raging.

Everyone from now on who says they feel sorry for her need to bleeping do one off this thread.

She’s a bleeping idiot. Even someone severely unwell mentally knows right from wrong, immature little fucker.
She’s just been on smoking weed

• Angry
Reactions: 3
That’s Leicestershire, closer to notts, and that’s the road into a Leicestershire town from the m1, she was travelling inbound cause she isn’t from leic. I know she doesn’t live in Leicestershire, I’m almost certain she’s from Burton which is Derbyshire. She also got the train replacement taxi into Derby train station then a taxi to her house which would make sense if she’s in Derbyshire, otherwise she woulda been getting the train from Loughborough train station. Either way derby and leic semi-share a police force and you could report her to either whoever was asking 😊

Also duck knows how she crashed there, it’s legit a straight road, it’s a 40. And there’s no bloody distractions 😂 crazy
duck me I know us tattlers are quite the detective but you my dear belong undercover in AC-12 🤣👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
khloe’s address is on Companies House - she also showed her personalised number plate a little while back, I think I can remember it if anyone wants it who is reporting her?

DM me

Reactions: 2
Why does Khloe have so many instgram accounts? I keep finding a new one everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.