Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if he looks 14 with a drawn on beard or a 50yr old scally who loves meth?
He is your typical scouse wannabe gangster. His family are quite well known in Liverpool so she has definately played with fire on this one. Looks like no ones having your pelmets Sal ๐Ÿ˜‚...can't wait to see pics of her new yorkshire/secret liverpool pad

Reactions: 7
So is this the fella who sent those scary messages about burning her house etc?๐Ÿ˜ฉ sorry girls hard to remember as she went awal for awhile

going from posting her big fake luxury life travelling all over Europe to promoting some tit song on iTunes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ living the life Sal

Reactions: 7
Last edited:
Sheโ€™s just started a live again... sheโ€™s deactivating form tomorrow apparently.

Do her lives cut out for anyone else???

Reactions: 2
Tried watching her live but I get about 5 seconds in and says live paused ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 4
pause all the time for me! I assume itโ€™s cos she doesnt pay for Wi-fi at home so relies on mobile data.

Reactions: 1
As much as I live for her disastourous life I wish she bleeping deleted IG...I swear she is bi polar! she needs sectioned

Reactions: 8
She a joke she done a Igtv on DV aswell and now she dating someone who has a record not that's nothing new like but she a hypocrite she lost her bloody marbles shes a fucken train wreck waiting to happen

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.