Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported Khloe to Leicester Police, though they say they need to know her address and DOB 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve given them her registration number and told them that she had a crash on Tuesday and was arrested, so they should be able to find those details from their system 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if this will make any difference. I tried to report her online on the Leicester police website but said you needed all sorts of info which I didn’t have 🥵

I’ve reported Khloe to Leicester Police, though they say they need to know her address and DOB 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve given them her registration number and told them that she had a crash on Tuesday and was arrested, so they should be able to find those details from their system 🤞🏼
Oh good!!
Did you call them?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if this will make any difference. I tried to report her online on the Leicester police website but said you needed all sorts of info which I didn’t have 🥵

Oh good!!
Did you call them?
Tweeted them and also sent them the video she posted of herself driving whilst smoking weed this morning

Reactions: 16
Good!!!! Anyone else can find the time to do the same or online crime stoppers the more reports the more likely they are to act I’m going to do it again via the online form

Reactions: 6
Good on you 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
I’ve managed to scrape together a bit more info for the police from various posts on here (photos, reg number etc) and, together with the details of her crash and arrest on Tuesday, they now have everything they need 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
Maybe she will be taken off the roads now !!

Khloe has multiple fb accounts and spells her name different and also comments on her own posts 🤣

Her D.O.B is 9/07/2000 and she is from Loughborough

Has anyone seen Sallie’s recent story about being filmed in a hotel for the bbc?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe she will be taken off the roads now !!

Khloe has multiple fb accounts and spells her name different and also comments on her own posts 🤣

Her D.O.B is 9/07/2000 and she is from Loughborough

Has anyone seen Sallie’s recent story about being filmed in a hotel for the bbc?
OMG YES!!! The “skanky shankly”’as its now known as in Liverpool (even tho I hate to skate it coz am a red hot Liverpool fan ) stayed ther many many times when it first opened and it was fab !! It’s now gone right down the nick full of coke heads an idiots partying of a weekend at ther weekend rooftop parties , it’s always in Liverpool echo coz someone is always stabbed or battered ther , ther was talk that it might e been gettin closed down I know someone who works there so I deffo know that first hand , (am now gunna have to ask about this documentary 😂) so am presuming this is why Sallie said she was giving up her OF coz she’s a “businesswoman” which made me giggle , the roses an champagne were obviously complimentary from the staff (although she likes to play games an let us think ther from a punter or maybe just to get doll faces fella jealous😂) god you couldn’t make it up I cannot wait to see her fake ass on that an more so to hear her “accent” whichever one she chooses 😂

Look at her skin around the edge of her face were the filters missed out! 😂 I’ve nothin against Botox or fillers I use it myself but I don’t hide my face behind a filter , I still struggle to believe she’s only 33 (which she is) coz she looks like she’s already hit 40 an that’s with numerous amounts of Botox fillers an any other work she’s had done on her face 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG YES!!! The “skanky shankly”’as its now known as in Liverpool (even tho I hate to skate it coz am a red hot Liverpool fan ) stayed ther many many times when it first opened and it was fab !! It’s now gone right down the nick full of coke heads an idiots partying of a weekend at ther weekend rooftop parties , it’s always in Liverpool echo coz someone is always stabbed or battered ther , ther was talk that it might e been gettin closed down I know someone who works there so I deffo know that first hand , (am now gunna have to ask about this documentary 😂) so am presuming this is why Sallie said she was giving up her OF coz she’s a “businesswoman” which made me giggle , the roses an champagne were obviously complimentary from the staff (although she likes to play games an let us think ther from a punter or maybe just to get doll faces fella jealous😂) god you couldn’t make it up I cannot wait to see her fake ass on that an more so to hear her “accent” whichever one she chooses 😂

Look at her skin around the edge of her face were the filters missed out! 😂 I’ve nothin against Botox or fillers I use it myself but I don’t hide my face behind a filter , I still struggle to believe she’s only 33 (which she is) coz she looks like she’s already hit 40 an that’s with numerous amounts of Botox fillers an any other work she’s had done on her face 🤦🏽‍♀️
Eewww her skin in that photo, she’s like a snake that’s half way through a shed 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want a fuckin refund on my tv license if this absolute mint ridden skid mark is being paid by the bbc. Am not even joking I’ll be sending a strongly worded complaint to OFCOM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.