Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg sos if waaaay late to the party, BUT anyone just watched that backpacking highlight on her IG? I don’t even know where to begin.

I don’t know why feel a bit sad for her watching that backpacking highlight. Well I feel sorry for the young girl in the pics. The grown woman she is now with 2 daughters however needs a bleeping hash reality check

Reactions: 1
Ahhh, there was me thinking when she said “can’t wait to spend my birthday with my girls” that she meant her children. SILLY ME. 🤦‍♀️

Of COURSE she meant she was spending it with some people she’s just met who will have blocked her on Insta by next week because she won’t have cleared her beak debt. All whilst wearing a dress that has a sole purpose to demonstrate she’s not got any knickers on.

Also, Gucci do not sell pajamas like that, they are so blag it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 22
The amount of SNIDE gear these influencers, reality stars own is unreal ..... it’s almost an instant spot. Then they advertise the crappy cheap go up in flames polyester last worn in the early 80s but usually with a Roland Rat & Kev print on instead.
I don’t know how trading standards aren’t involved. The counterfeit they promote is just unreal. The swimwear is a dead give away, the tacky style of the item of clothing - example a Fendi Zip Up Dress - it’s wool & cost over £1200

Listen I ain’t just having a go at this girl - they all are trying to create a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget ?!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The amount of SNIDE gear these influencers, reality stars own is unreal ..... it’s almost an instant spot. Then they advertise the crappy cheap go up in flames polyester last worn in the early 80s but usually with a Roland Rat & Kev print on instead.
I don’t know how trading standards aren’t involved. The counterfeit they promote is just unreal. The swimwear is a dead give away, the tacky style of the item of clothing - example a Fendi Zip Up Dress - it’s wool & cost over £1200

Listen I ain’t just having a go at this girl - they all are trying to create a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget ?!
I’ve always said this, the only people they’re fooling are the other idiots buying fakes, or people who can’t afford the real stuff, who don’t have the actual designer products to ever have reference to. When you look at them side by side however it’s painfully obvious, the quality of that “Fendi” dress is like something you could get in Primark. Just don’t bother buying fakes if you can’t afford the real thing and spend it on something else, it’s not fooling anyone.

I’ve seen people advertising fake designer companies on instagram, had a quick look at one and they’re selling fake Gucci bags for £500. Who in the right mind spends that much on a fake made from tat that will fall apart in a year, if that?! With that money you could have got something else from actual Gucci, albeit smaller, like a belt or wallet, or go somewhere else and get a really nice quality fabric piece.

Reactions: 8

Her face is so horrendously bloated on that photo. It’s even more obvious now I’m looking back at it a few weeks later!

Reactions: 5
Oooh. How do you know this Okpleasethankyou?

That side by side Fendi comparison is just embarrassing. She quite regularly shares accounts that sell blag gear so it’s quite clear all her clothes and bags are fake as duck. I don’t get the point either, I think it’s more embarrassing to be walking round in a fake Fendi dress than it would be to have done a lap of Primark and found some decent looking stuff to put together. Probably better quality too.

Mind you that fake Fendi dress does look wipe clean, and she does require that kind of feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t own lots of designer things - I tend to buy the best my money can afford as in the long run it will last long. I don’t like necessarily what’s in fashion as I have my own style & I don’t like to be influenced. I also think it kills that feeling of getting something you worked hard or wanted for so long by getting it snide from Cheetham Hill Road (looks at Gemma Collins) ....

Reactions: 6
Where the duck was she last night while she was “playing music” 🤣 My 3 year old plays her keyboard like she plays the decks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.