Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls so she was in the David Lloyd in Kirkby tonight so she can’t have moved to Leeds? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm from Leeds and I reckon she'll be tawking yawkshur before end of t'day. Oh and if she posts someone with their toe up her tuna canoe we'll know which Dane it is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She aint moving from liverpool, she's saying it so ungi doesnt go after her.....more to this story than meets the eye she barely knew him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well our sal is back. Why the sudden manic deleting episode? Whats she running from?

Reactions: 4
Telling everyone she’s running away to Leeds because of a bad relationship is literally telling him again where she’s going to live??? I’ve never been to Leeds but I’m sure it’ll not be hard for him to smell her tuna canoe out. Also does she really expect us to believe the girls are going too? Ok Sal hun🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe she’s actually moving to Leeds at all. You can fake your location on social media so she may tag Leeds or Yorkshire but I reckon she’s remaining Liverpool area, just moving house.

Reactions: 7
Will she make her bleeping mind up, on insta, off insta, moving, not moving, promo page....absolute car crash of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She aint moving from liverpool, she's saying it so ungi doesnt go after her.....more to this story than meets the eye she barely knew him
I think you’re right. The level of online overreaction from both of them makes me think there’s been a lot more time to this and there’s a lot more to what she’s done to piss him off. I think there’s drug debts involved here.

There’s no way either of them would have been behaving like that after a week of shagging that’s curdled.

Absolutely don’t believe she’s going to Yorkshire. If she does there’s just no way that she could take those kids with her. You don’t just uproot kids from where they are settled at school on a whim because you managed to sell the pelmets you were kindly gifted in order to scrabble together a months rent and deposit on some kind of grey/white soulless rental part 362.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who’s this ungi guy? Can someone post a picture on here I can’t keep up?

Who’s this ungi guy? Can someone post a picture on here I can’t keep up?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.