Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I’m still waiting for her to go to the door of her neighbours and film it all, I can’t imagine how long we will be waiting for this surprise.

Reactions: 16
Does she not realise the more she goes on about not caring what people say about her and always claiming she's living her best life (lol) she's just proving that she does care or she wouldn't pay it any mind! 😭😭

Reactions: 6
She obviously went awol for a coupla weeks whilst she went and botched her face....

Reactions: 9
Really!! Although involved, it seems that his wife stood by him through the trial. I wonder how this will all pan out now.......!
She might have ended it once he’s been out away, anything could have happened, I think he’s still away in prison don’t know how our Sallie wet legs has got in touch 😂

Reactions: 1
Urgh, the dirty woman looks like she's still got her eye makeup on from last night. Have a wash you scruff!

Reactions: 5
Ooooh I see wet legs is back with what looks like half decent hair this time an a whole new face ...... still seems as messed up tho 🤷🏽‍♀️

She’s proper starting to look like that @hannahelizinsta with all this new fillers etc

Reactions: 1
Whoever said it earlier is bang on....she looks like Dawn Ward. Literally had to do a double take on that last pic.

Reactions: 4
So is this the mysterious Dane?

And she has “booked” a holiday to Dubai or been “booked” to fly out for some 💩🚽

How fucked does her face looked? That nose and mouth look like she’s had a bit of work done recently
Jesus Christ what’s she done to her face

• Sick
Notice the lack of photoshopped waist in the pic with loverboy (who looks about 10)

Reactions: 2
Her back must kill from constantly standing with her arse twisted round to the side for all her photos and videos

I honestly can not deal with her ‘DJ’in’ in that cloakroom 🤣 she’s not even twisting the bleeping keys she’s just touching them! No wonder she edits the life out of her pictures she’s literally shaped like a Kellogg’s caramel square bar!! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her friend billiebooby on insta is a dj, probably her decks. She’s been holding private sesh parties with tons of people, you know, when Liverpool is in lockdown again 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.