Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sally looks so rough ATM, she's obv on all sorts whist she's on this job. She's still in the hotel, the carpet looks pure mank now coz of her mates dog. I would be fuming staying in that room after not to mention whoever may get that mini pan that the bleeping dogs been havin his gravy chicken dinner in 😂. And I reckon all the clothes shes filming in belong to the girl she's with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love your profile picture
And me yours... I have the gimmie gimmie boxset haha.. Its brilliant

I think chloe ig is gone unless she blocked me on accounts she doesn't even know about?

I have since found out that it is her sister that lives nearby so that's why she filmed in Coalville a lot whereas she may actually be in lough

Why is Sallie in the hotel so long? Who is paying for all of that and why! Where is Vegas.. Where is her house. Where is her beloved neon thong.. So many questions haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t find Khlo on Insta so she must have deactivated for a bit.

Sallie in this bleeping hotel is making me think she’s been kicked out of her rented house in Kirby for stretching her old gold thong that far up her gang green barnacle encrusted Vag, her neighbours dogs all dropped dead from the high pitch screams she was making.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Sallie in this bleeping hotel is making me think she’s been kicked out of her rented house in Kirby for stretching her old gold thong that far up her gang green barnacle encrusted Vag, her neighbours dogs all dropped dead from the high pitch screams she was making.
There is a khoewells99 which is private which also shows khloemelawells and teenkhloe00 in her bio . Maybe she has set up a new account .

Reactions: 2
There is a khoewells99 which is private which also shows khloemelawells and teenkhloe00 in her bio . Maybe she has set up a new account .
I was following her too and she has disappeared. Maybe she has done an elsa frost and deleted + blocked all women?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s probably deleted it for now maybe with the chat on here about reporting her to police etc? Also did anyone see on her live yesterday she was talking about her new canon camera and said her other one got stolen but we can guess who stole it 🤣 I feel she meant Sallie cause she was saying it was when she was making content on hol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s probably deleted it for now maybe with the chat on here about reporting her to police etc? Also did anyone see on her live yesterday she was talking about her new canon camera and said her other one got stolen but we can guess who stole it 🤣 I feel she meant Sallie cause she was saying it was when she was making content on hol
Made me howl when she said she was starting vlogging 🤣 Wtf is she gonna so it on? Smoking slurring and how to crash your car?

• Haha

Khloe said she’s deleted her other accounts, she’s just using the teen one. As she was driving, flashing and rubbing her norks whilst smoking a huge joint 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just seen Khloe’s story on her teenkhlo instagram. I mean duck me!! If I wrote off a car days before I’d be afraid to get behind the wheel but here’s Khloe driving with her tits practically out, recording herself all whilst smoking a joint. What the absolute duck 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve had sympathy for her in the past but now I don’t whatsoever. She can crash and kill herself all she wants, but to end up crashing and injuring or killing an innocent person. It’s going to happen sooner or later. bleeping waster of a girl!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good grief 🙈
I mean, regardless of half the bullshit in there, as if it’s that simple? I had to get my children tested this week as one had started coughing a bit. Kind of don’t have the luxury of “staying at home for 2 weeks”, as we both need to work and they can’t go back to nursery without a clear test!

Reactions: 7
Why has she deleted her Insta?

I feel a bit of a perv following her 'teen' one. It's a bit grim.

Sal denying Covid exists cos it doesn’t suit her house calls now she’s quit Only Fans. she knows if she sticks to meeting people for sex it’s offline so we can’t post about it here whereas OF is all online for all to see.

also Trump supporter 😅😅 stop trying to make 60 year old fellas shag you 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I’ve had enough of these bleeping conspiracy, trump loving, anti masking pricks. Utterly ridiculous and she’s spraying her shite views to thousands of people.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.