Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clearly watch too much love island as a grafter for me would be someone trying really hard to win you over 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha I was coming straight here with the same 🤣. I know it’s been said so many times before but those companies must be fewmin once they realise they’ve kindly gifted £1000s worth of interior to a rental property that she gets fucked off out of a few months later. Cheek of selling stuff she never paid for too!

Reactions: 7
selling these quick...before bailifts take them! she would sell her soul to the devil that one

Reactions: 5
So that looking for a house story post about a month ago was for her after all and not her mate like she claimed after.

Reactions: 8
Bet When she was travelling around the WHOLE of Europe, she never paid her rent

Reactions: 9
Come to on guys causes Shen never paid rent she won't be able to buy her drugs n no meat dinners if She paid rent she a bum no one likes her n by the way her tuna conue is meant to be wide as heard from the grapevine she is a dirt bag

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.