Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here, a break from bleeping what?!

posting pics of yer fanny? Posting conspiracy theories? Get ta duck

I have severe side effects from cancer treatment, 2 chronic pain conditions, menopause and I look after 2 children along with work I do voluntarily (and 2 degrees i earned by studying at night) im sure theres many out there with similar stories. Im packing now cos ive tobe admitted to hospital tomorrow for an op on Friday. Like a headless chicken getting tit done! And im the same age as her. Id love a bleeping nap

shes some can of piss that one
God luck hun 💛 hope it goes well for you. You are making and will make a positive difference in the lives of the children and the families you work with, there will be many people out there grateful for all you do, people see you and appreciate you 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bet she's rough as owt in real life. She reminds me of madge from benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God luck hun 💛 hope it goes well for you. You are making and will make a positive difference in the lives of the children and the families you work with, there will be many people out there grateful for all you do, people see you and appreciate you 💚
Ah thank you for that. It was really nice to read after the day I have had ❤ being in and out of hospital is nothing new to me but I need this surgery to work or else we are left with removing the bladder altogether. I try not be too personal but she just annoys the life out of me when she posts shite like that.

Reactions: 5
Soz but she’s deffo on a job at that hotel.
Roses and “thoughtful people”
Someone’s deffo turned up with flowers, bought them some nice fizz so he can get more for his money 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Sorry to go on about that Chloe on this thread again but this is the only place😂

those loubs she posted I swear she’s only bought the heels, the boots on the firstpic 1. Don’t look real and 2. Look like they’ve already been worn?!

Also, does she drink that ketone tit constantly because she starves herself?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That dress! 🤢 looks like she’s been wrapped up in cheap wrapping paper

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to go on about that Chloe on this thread again but this is the only place😂

those loubs she posted I swear she’s only bought the heels, the boots on the firstpic 1. Don’t look real and 2. Look like they’ve already been worn?!

The showed ordering them I think

See where she’s stood in the mirror in that green get up? Have a butchers at the mates arse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She doesn’t starve herself she eats utter shite so maybe she chucks it up

Made good money 😂 course you did that’s why it was always on sale at £2 quid a go.
I earn more doing a Sunday car boot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.