Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to unfollow her. This thread was one of the best for ages too 😩. Maybe she will make a great coke filled, cowboy boot return at some stage 🀷

Reactions: 15
I am disgusted - this must be the longest Salbob has ever gone without posting a picture of her trout taco. I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

Hopefully she's just getting it refurbished before her next trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am disgusted - this must be the longest Salbob has ever gone without posting a picture of her trout taco. I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

"Trout Taco" is by far the best thing I have ever heard.

Reactions: 8
Actually, didn't she say she was going to get her boobs or bum redone at some stage?

Reactions: 4

Refurbished πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thrives of attention too much - she will definitely return at some point. Something will be kicking off in her personal life & she needs to lay low for a while.

Her adverts make me laugh. OMG FOLLOW THIS PAGE. That's it, no research into the product, no integrity, she will shill anything for a few quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What if she's taken down her socials because bibi and the mafia are trying to locate her? 🧐 wouldn't be too shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just came on to see if there was any chat on the fact that animal lover Sal is advertising a dog breeder who has cut the ears off the dog :cry: 100% illegal in the UK and im surprised she would condone such a thingπŸ€” given that she is so against animal cruelty and sometimes vegan πŸ€·πŸΌβ€

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She is back with her ex babies father so every
One that payed for her book should get a refund πŸ™ˆ

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.