Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roxyfoxy71

My observation. I was married to the game for two decades. Number one rule when you are in that industry who are you really? I’ve already spoken on how uncomfortable she really feels when doing her monotonous daily video of her! It’s painful to watch as I see her never being set free because the game is her hustle. She talks of her love of music which no doubt is the idea that she had to come up with as a cover. She is so basic and predictable. I would love nothing more than to help these sex workers find a a way out just like I did. I could talk all night but the sad reality is she has no identity and a meaningless existence. I never had kids I couldn’t as I was doing that. Just like she can’t but she had them and cannot earn money being a mum. The day I could join LinkedIn with my official name it was a beautiful thing. I now work using my
Lived experience for anyone chaotic etc and I got out of that industry. I love my job prison leavers rough sleepers the lot. She is broken really 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Staple

Chatty Member
I reckon it’s some holiday package trip they sell at the hotel like swimming with dolphins, or a visit to a tomb or whatever. Sal has gone for the $100 “pretend to be a DJ in a cave” experience 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She’s flown to Tulum actually believing she’s doing a DJ gig. In her head she’s fully believed it’s an actual gig. She fries my head 🤦🏽‍♀️

Not sure if you're joking but YES 100% it's obv that 🙈
Look what i found 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Lan70

VIP Member
Not commented on boring Barbara for a while now … but you know when this came up on my memories i RAN here 😂😂
#ratgeeerrrlll

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
IMG_7139.jpeg
I literally tripped up running here…. Seeing her in a sweaty cave pretending to ‘DJ’ with a drome hoovering above her. Is this some sort of promo vid for her YouTube channel (it’s still on 3 subscribers, I checked) awesome work Val, awesome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
“Happy birthday to me this weekend”

I am fucking DEAD ☠🥴😂😂😂

Who even wishes themselves happy birthday on social media??? hahahahahahahahhaha

friendless immature saggy cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 29

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
That pic of Sal with her newborn is genuinely disturbing to me. There’s absolutely no joy or warmth there. She looks so detached. That poor wee baby. I feel really sad looking at that.
Isn’t it the creepiest photo. Im genuinely shocked she would post that photo. She looks, like you say, totally detached. She’s only posted that because she looks all glammed with her hair and lashes done.
---
IMG_4324.jpeg

Also why does she post this sort of stuff with a gloating comment? I’ve been self employed with my own businesses for a decade - but don’t feel the need to slag off those that work for someone else. If she’s as enlightened as she says she is, then why is she so condescending about others? That’s some low vibration behaviour if you ask me.

Reactions: 27

Chi4

VIP Member
This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

flown thousands of miles to have a video taken in a cave. Crying

• Haha
Reactions: 27