Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

flown thousands of miles to have a video taken in a cave. Crying

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my gosh. The embarrassment.
Am going to try and find out how much he charges!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine when Sal's kids are older and they ask her why she kept abandoning them?? Worst mother ever 😡 because I fancied DJ'ing in a Cave in Mexico to nobody and my 3 You Tube subscribers 😤 that tit just won't wash Sal its not about you, grow the duck up, go home and look after your kids!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Heading she got a dj set at home in her flat in tuebrook? 😂 😂
She could get some disco lights and lean her phone up against a bottle of wine, make a night of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any one found the price yet of this DJ cave extravaganza ? The cost of living payment spent wisely I see 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now she's got the cave-rave video, she's giving Dave-lee-travis arum for his money and looking for a DJ manager
Why TF is Lisa the enabler allowing this? My mother would batter me and tell me to get aa bleeping grip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can see she is trying to be like the other girl Ayla on the DJ rave cave page. ! Would love to know who’s paying for this !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.