Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So our Sal went awol for a few days and had us worried sick but fear not she is back baby 🥳

Thread title winner was @WhatasadlifeJane, well done a crate of crab sticks are on the way 🦀

So where in the world is our favourite porta potty ???

IMG_9199.jpeg

IMG_9198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd come up with a mad conspiracy theory that her new fixer/pimp Ariana (ay ay) had said that to be on her books she her to delete all socials, dissolve her lips etc, get the tattle thread shut down etc etc

Guess that theory is shot to sh1t haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way that Ariana would associate with her unless there was money involved. Look at the people at her “parties” not one of them are as rough as Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So our Sal went awol for a few days and had us worried sick but fear not she is back baby 🥳

Thread title winner was @WhatasadlifeJane, well done a crate of crab sticks are on the way 🦀

So where in the world is our favourite porta potty ???

View attachment 2397623

View attachment 2397626
My thread suggestion had 50 💁‍♀️

Yous are all cunts

Hate it when people are sly behind ya back, not doing nothing for no1 no more, putting myself first from now on, don't trust any1

🤣🤣🤣

Nah well done @whatasadlittlelifejane_ yours was way funnier 👍 and I love you all really 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I almost got jealous for a second and then remembered that to fly Emirates business class she's probably got to do something unmentionable.

My big question is, why was she watching a documentary on the flight which featured someone from an International Potato Centre? (Check the first screen grab in Stripper vicars post!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’s been to Bali before so why is she counting it again?

I bet during her social media silence she must have been waiting for her UC so she could pay her phone bill

IMG_9253.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry Sal, I know you read here regularly

List all 60 countries pls cause I don’t believe you
---
You can’t count the same country twice btw

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She jumped from 42 to 56 the other month.

Is that her mate on holiday with her? As it ain't our Sal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.