Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s definitely guilt tripped her about those kids … get home and parent your children you absolute slag Sal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I reckon this is what Sal does along with the sex work….

I’ve read a few different articles and girls are recruited to fly suitcases stuffed full of cash. They fly them in business class to make use of the extra luggage allowance. Then when they arrive the girls stay in a luxury hotel for 2-3 days then fly home.

The girls fly all over the world too, not just to get cash out the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I reckon this is what Sal does along with the sex work….

I’ve read a few different articles and girls are recruited to fly suitcases stuffed full of cash. They fly them in business class to make use of the extra luggage allowance. Then when they arrive the girls stay in a luxury hotel for 2-3 days then fly home.

The girls fly all over the world too, not just to get cash out the UK.
Didn’t an ex wag get done for this recently?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t an ex wag get done for this recently?
I haven’t seen a wag but there was a recruitment girl from Leeds who got caught. I tit myself going through security when I haven’t done anything so I’d be terrible at it!! The girl was getting £3k a trip, just not worth it at all to me anyway

I haven’t seen a wag but there was a recruitment girl from Leeds who got caught. I tit myself going through security when I haven’t done anything so I’d be terrible at it!! The girl was getting £3k a trip, just not worth it at all to me anyway
3k is abysmal!

Reactions: 5
Standard Sal, so predictable.
Absolute tit stain on society
He eldest looks depressed, like eyes that look into her broken soul

Reactions: 11
That pic of Sal with her newborn is genuinely disturbing to me. There’s absolutely no joy or warmth there. She looks so detached. That poor wee baby. I feel really sad looking at that.

Reactions: 8
That pic of Sal with her newborn is genuinely disturbing to me. There’s absolutely no joy or warmth there. She looks so detached. That poor wee baby. I feel really sad looking at that.
Isn’t it the creepiest photo. Im genuinely shocked she would post that photo. She looks, like you say, totally detached. She’s only posted that because she looks all glammed with her hair and lashes done.
---
IMG_4324.jpeg

Also why does she post this sort of stuff with a gloating comment? I’ve been self employed with my own businesses for a decade - but don’t feel the need to slag off those that work for someone else. If she’s as enlightened as she says she is, then why is she so condescending about others? That’s some low vibration behaviour if you ask me.

Reactions: 27
Isn’t it the creepiest photo. Im genuinely shocked she would post that photo. She looks, like you say, totally detached. She’s only posted that because she looks all glammed with her hair and lashes done.
---
View attachment 2603158
Also why does she post this sort of stuff with a gloating comment? I’ve been self employed with my own businesses for a decade - but don’t feel the need to slag off those that work for someone else. If she’s as enlightened as she says she is, then why is she so condescending about others? That’s some low vibration behaviour if you ask me.
Exactly , she is always making little digs like that, she thinks she is superior but in fact to opposite! Unlike you Sal we actually look after our children properly ! Everything Sal does is for Insta and paid for by the tax payers !!!
---
Oh and the men she entertains 🫤

As if being employed is a ‘con’ she’s thick as tit not every employee is on minimum wage and not every self employed is making mega money either. Both can have positives and negatives in terms of security.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Everything is a con or a conspiracy to her, and she thinks she's so superior to everyone else.

ETA: she's always worked for herself. Are we to assume she set up her own business in Ibiza when she was there working at 16 or whatever?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure she works for whoever is paying her to let them tit on her face 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ll crack on here, in my gainful employment getting a salary paid monthly and getting health/holiday benefits. No nightmares for me about bad tit I’ve done to earn money 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She makes digs about working “normal” jobs and being a slave to the conspiracy etc etc because deep down she’s envious as hell about it. She’s a deeply unhappy and troubled person who underneath it all wants nothing more than the security of a typical job, mortgage, kids etc etc. Unfortunately she’s so far down the road of her behaviour she can’t find it in her to hold her hands up and say she’s the issue and she’s made a mistake! It’ll be why she’s on the ❄ all the time, to blockout the life she’s actually unhappy with. sal get yourself home for the next few month, come off insta, go and see a therapist and go to college. Trust me in a year you’d be on your way to proper happiness and “enlightenment”

Reactions: 22
She thinks she invented Tulum doesn’t she. I went there in 2010 and it was rammed full of tourists then so not sure when Sal discovered it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.