Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7139.jpeg
I literally tripped up running here…. Seeing her in a sweaty cave pretending to ‘DJ’ with a drome hoovering above her. Is this some sort of promo vid for her YouTube channel (it’s still on 3 subscribers, I checked) awesome work Val, awesome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I thought it was a gig the way she was going on but no, she's bought a drone from Smyths and got some poor guy filming it on his phone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a show 🤣 trudge all the way into a cave with the Kylie outfit on to be filmed with your arms in the air swaying 🤣. Give it up and get home to your kids Sal. Oh no I forgot , you live in talum now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s not even original, that fella filmed some other girl doing the same “dj” video back in May 🤣🤣🤣 It looked much better too

IMG_0774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I reckon it’s some holiday package trip they sell at the hotel like swimming with dolphins, or a visit to a tomb or whatever. Sal has gone for the $100 “pretend to be a DJ in a cave” experience 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s flown to Tulum actually believing she’s doing a DJ gig. In her head she’s fully believed it’s an actual gig. She fries my head 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon it’s some holiday package trip they sell at the hotel like swimming with dolphins, or a visit to a tomb or whatever. Sal has gone for the $100 “pretend to be a DJ in a cave” experience 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not sure if you're joking but YES 100% it's obv that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s flown to Tulum actually believing she’s doing a DJ gig. In her head she’s fully believed it’s an actual gig. She fries my head 🤦🏽‍♀️

Not sure if you're joking but YES 100% it's obv that 🙈
Look what i found 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She actually has paid for a package deal!
I cannot cope with her antics! 🤣🤣🤣
The insta page screams DJ Sal! And the cave is one of the locations!
Oh Sal you are one sad witch! 😂 get an actual life that involves your kids!
*Edited to say: Just seen others have found the same thing!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's sad really isn't it, all for the sake of some likes on an Instagram pic, pathetic loosers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the blocked:

View attachment 2565259
bleeping SCREAMING at this 😅😅😅😅

She's actually bat tit crazy, what goes on in that mind of hers is beyond me. Filming her fake djing with her chlamydia ridden arms in the air with the wowcher drone hovering over her. I'm done

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.