Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not research stuff online? If I’m buying any tech I look at reviews and sometime you tube clips as they will review items.
Just to be boring too, if she orders of a Mexican site then she’ll need to change the plug and check it will work on UK power.

Reactions: 7
Does she not research stuff online? If I’m buying any tech I look at reviews and sometime you tube clips as they will review items.
Just to be boring too, if she orders of a Mexican site then she’ll need to change the plug and check it will work on UK power.
Erm she lives in TULUM now you troll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally remembered she has children… you don’t take those kids anywhere love .. because you don’t have custody! And the punter you’ve found god for will eventually see how fucked up you are in the head ! Those kids are a dam sight better off without you !!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
These people are absolute nutters , they see one person write about god and they all follow , posting quotes 🤦‍♀️
In reality you are a hoe who leaves her kids for months !! She will be sorry when she’s older !!
---
Wait for the I love my
Kids , I give them the best life posts now whilst the guilt kicks in !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie May Dickson has apparently found God,posting all this religious shite on her stories.
Both a pair of tramps!

Reactions: 10
Not commented on boring Barbara for a while now … but you know when this came up on my memories i RAN here 😂😂
#ratgeeerrrlll

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
God those bimbo fake djs ruin it for serious female djs in a sexist industry. But i guess thats the point, sexist promoters hire tits and ass. I’d much rather hang with the second woman!

Reactions: 11
Yes because getting your fanny pounded and shat on by dirty old men is all for your kids ! duck off sal .. you do it because 1. You can’t be fucked to get a proper job and 2. You can’t be fucked to parent your own kids .. absolutely disgraceful of an egg donor 🤢

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes because getting your fanny pounded and shat on by dirty old men is all for your kids ! duck off sal .. you do it because 1. You can’t be fucked to get a proper job and 2. You can’t be fucked to parent your own kids .. absolutely disgraceful of an egg donor 🤢
Good god.look at her older daughter on this pic. She looks so sad 😔 Beautiful girls. How can she behave like she does!. Shes a fuckin disgrace.

Reactions: 9
You can tell how wrong she knows she is due to the fact that she is posting photos with her children.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.