Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some odd looking rent boy has posted a story of Val “djing” to herself on an empty boat. Her vacuous life is frankly embarrassing. All I can think is that it’s time away from her children that she will never get back.

Reactions: 14
So someone has rented a boat with about 3 people on it ! And Sal thinks she’s an international Superstar DJ 🤣🤣 Ohh I forgot she lives there now doesn’t she 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its all part of the DJ package that she paid for innit 🤣

edit to add: thats my music over the top not Sals 🤣 Käärijä was the real winner of Eurovision this year 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No one in the cave
No one on the boat
Back to tuebrook Sal, c'mon get yer coat.

🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Good to see our Sal is as much of a tragic embarrassment in the sea as she is on land. Just had to pop this on here before I go and prepare a lovely tea for my gorgeous children while Sal’s getting pummelled over her decks by an OAP on a yacht 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahahahahahaha her boobs are hanging out , what an absolute show !
And what’s with that dance 🤣cracking up
Get home and act your age and look after your kids ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish i was Sal, she is so talented and beautiful

IMG_0863.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Its all part of the DJ package that she paid for innit 🤣

edit to add: thats my music over the top not Sals 🤣 Käärijä was the real winner of Eurovision this year 🤣
Käärijä WAS the real winner! I loved Lord of the Lost and all their total weirdness as well!

Anyway, back to Sal on Sea....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Deffo part of the ‘ I’m a superstar DJ package’

The cave , then a rave on a boat to DJ in front of …… 4 people 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think I've said this before but honest to god out of all the bleeping idiots I follow, our Sal makes my fanny cringe the most

• Haha
Reactions: 13
True to form, our sal was playing on a pimp yacht
No one wants her tuna sandwich anymore so she has been demoted to “dj” 🤣

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg
Another fella (complete with his white pimp robe) had a turn so maybe she got a pounding after all

IMG_0878.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.