Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know why but that Kiki wotshername annoys me more than Val. Think it's since I saw her being Gay for Pay on that bullsh!t Open House programme on Channel 4. Using my community as a meal ticket. Sod off.

Anyway rant over, back to Val in the Cave 🤣

Reactions: 9
Don't know why but that Kiki wotshername annoys me more than Val. Think it's since I saw her being Gay for Pay on that bullsh!t Open House programme on Channel 4. Using my community as a meal ticket. Sod off.

Thats her USP on her insta too. Fake slag

Reactions: 3

Didn’t Sal do a post on Kiki’s gender reveal party the other month (Kiki had a quite visible bump). And now they’re out living their best ho lives in Tulum again with no sign of the pregnancy at all.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t Sal do a post on Kiki’s gender reveal party the other month (Kiki had a quite visible bump). And now they’re out living their best ho lives in Tulum again with no sign of the pregnancy at all.
Thats what i thought too but the post seems to have gone now?

Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious she’s in a relationship with a client and she’s sold him the dream that Tulum is the best place since sliced crabsticks and he’s just paying for her to DJ all day so he can bum Kiki 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this is an obvious thing to say of Sallie but it still blows my mind… how the eff does that woman not miss her kids. Not a maternal bone in her body.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.