Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
So our Sal went awol for a few days and had us worried sick but fear not she is back baby 🥳

Thread title winner was @WhatasadlifeJane, well done a crate of crab sticks are on the way 🦀

So where in the world is our favourite porta potty ???

View attachment 2397623

View attachment 2397626
My thread suggestion had 50 💁‍♀️

Yous are all cunts

Hate it when people are sly behind ya back, not doing nothing for no1 no more, putting myself first from now on, don't trust any1

🤣🤣🤣

Nah well done @whatasadlittlelifejane_ yours was way funnier 👍 and I love you all really 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Its_Me

VIP Member
As if being employed is a ‘con’ she’s thick as shit not every employee is on minimum wage and not every self employed is making mega money either. Both can have positives and negatives in terms of security.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

wiganuser

VIP Member
Yeah, it was deffo a month where it was warm enough for illegal outdoor coked up raves.

I miss the days of her being off her tits by 9am after writing her daily goals on an A4 lined pad of paper at 5am

working out in fluffy boots

walking round Leeds looking over her shoulder every 5 farts 😂😂😂
Remember when she befriended that salon foreign woman and they caused a load of shit 😅😅😅

Aromat/5am club/bedsit/balaclava/baxel bean/hilton Liverpool custody val days were elite 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Because of retrograde (whatever the fuck that is) and making a list she's feeling great.

Shes making a list
Shes checking it twice
Off away soon
To be covered in shite

• Haha
  • Heart

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Wtf has she got to go in a will?? 🤔

Half a dozen cheap pairs of shein sunglasses
2 ton of Ali express shit blag outfits & shoes

Ffs Valerie 🤣 just leave a note saying if you wana be buried or cremated simples 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She’s not even original, that fella filmed some other girl doing the same “dj” video back in May 🤣🤣🤣 It looked much better too

IMG_0774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lyla001

VIP Member
Have i just read this right? (Latest story). BIBLE STUDY. BIBLE STUDY !. Sallie Axl🥴 Shes finally fuckin lost it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Theyannoymetoo

Right who’s gonna tell her…… ok I’ll do it. Sal you are beyond BEYOND tragic. You have two beautiful children at home and you choose you fu*k about in a cave thinking you’re some sort of flex. Tell you what’s a flex. Making tea, Bathing and reading your children a storybook in bed EVERY SINGLE night kissing them on their foreheads as they sleep. That’s the flex right there. Grow up you old pathetic slag. SHE’s BOILED MY PISS TONIGHT ON BEHALF OF HER BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS!

• Heart
Reactions: 24