Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PastorBake

Chatty Member
I'm still just waiting for her Iris Optic sunglasses to go on sale. Been waiting all summer 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
And wasn't it like fucking July or something hahaha 🤣
Yeah, it was deffo a month where it was warm enough for illegal outdoor coked up raves.

I miss the days of her being off her tits by 9am after writing her daily goals on an A4 lined pad of paper at 5am

working out in fluffy boots

walking round Leeds looking over her shoulder every 5 farts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Theyannoymetoo

She’s flown to Tulum actually believing she’s doing a DJ gig. In her head she’s fully believed it’s an actual gig. She fries my head 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She states “I take them abroad on my own” but her gigantic Ma is always in the background at some point throughout the Hol 🥴

Fucking Delusional mess. She chats so much shit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Just because there are a set of decks to stand behind and she's in the Alps DOESNT equate to "dj-ing in the Alps". I had my photo took with a snake in Spain once, doesn't mean I'm fucking Bindi Irwin.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
For the blocked:

View attachment 2565259
Fucking SCREAMING at this 😅😅😅😅

She's actually bat shit crazy, what goes on in that mind of hers is beyond me. Filming her fake djing with her chlamydia ridden arms in the air with the wowcher drone hovering over her. I'm done

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
She makes digs about working “normal” jobs and being a slave to the conspiracy etc etc because deep down she’s envious as hell about it. She’s a deeply unhappy and troubled person who underneath it all wants nothing more than the security of a typical job, mortgage, kids etc etc. Unfortunately she’s so far down the road of her behaviour she can’t find it in her to hold her hands up and say she’s the issue and she’s made a mistake! It’ll be why she’s on the ❄ all the time, to blockout the life she’s actually unhappy with. sal get yourself home for the next few month, come off insta, go and see a therapist and go to college. Trust me in a year you’d be on your way to proper happiness and “enlightenment”

Reactions: 22

Donzo73

Proud mum and having courage to take her kids one holiday a year ? How about the mums working full time every day and looking after their kids full time in every aspect of their life. She’s a disgrace amd so is her mother for being a mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Does she not research stuff online? If I’m buying any tech I look at reviews and sometime you tube clips as they will review items.
Just to be boring too, if she orders of a Mexican site then she’ll need to change the plug and check it will work on UK power.
Erm she lives in TULUM now you troll

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Its all part of the DJ package that she paid for innit 🤣

edit to add: thats my music over the top not Sals 🤣 Käärijä was the real winner of Eurovision this year 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow