Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if N ever posts a similar pics on her stories with the caption

‘can anyone provide a loving, present mother. My current one has let me down for the last decade or so. Liverpool area. No Coke heads pls’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

tete

what do you all mean she doesn’t embrace the culture?! Don’t you remember the cleopatra fancy dress in Egypt? 😂😂😂😂😂 awful embarrassing cunt she is

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Its_Me

VIP Member
Screaming!! I just went on my timehop and this was there first thing on there 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

pussygolightly

VIP Member
That child has her tits on show .. on her mother’s business account ! Sal .. you’ve sunk to a knew low .. even for you ! Every other child in that pic is dressed appropriately.. apart from sals kid .. someone needs to intervene.. shes a danger to those kids 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Not quite sure why everyone is saying her kids are beautiful they look like little bratty cunts to me, who poses like that at that age? Learn it from your mama girls, fast forward another few years and they’ll be a right little family business touring the world! Axl’s our name, shagging is our game!
---
Also selling the clothes that their dad bought them less than 12 hours ago!!!! What a rotter 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Tracy Beaker

I think it’s hilarious that she chose a pic of her with braids while discussing her ‘African’ heritage. Are we entering the ‘Cultural Appropriation Era’ of Val?

• Haha
  • Wow

KittyKat1988

Everytime I see people join I wonder if it's one of my tattle mates haha

Also she looks like a boiled egg wearing a wig

• Haha
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Also I am a sw and i think it’s disgusting to mix business with personal life. Putting your kids on your instagram where you are open about your job. Vile. Make a personal instagram with only people you actually know and post your kids there. Sorry things like this make me incredibly angry for the safety of these children
Off topic but I will never not read SW and think ‘slimming world’ 😭

That said, slimming world is a vile, harmful cult-like organisation imo, so maybe there is a tenuous link.

As you were.

• Haha
Say what you want about old Val but you can't ever say she doesn't embrace the culture of where she goes, she literally adopts the accent as soon as she steps off the plane.

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
Eats so much and stays so slim because she eats little and often. No, Sal, that's called cocaine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

wiganuser

VIP Member
The clone of Sal will just be like her in 5 years. What a sad fucking way to treat 13 year old girls like they are 18, in a club with that fat cunt enabler sat there, like it's normal watching her grandchild turn into her waste of space daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 35