Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
You know what kids with additional needs also need Sal; stability and privacy of which you are giving neither you fucking dickhead
Imagine having a child with special needs that requires all that love and patience.....and fucking off from them for weeks on end time after time!!!! She is a joke of a human!!!! Literally boils my piss when she can't see the damage SHE is doing!!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
You have to admire her bullshit. Just ploughing through life giving zero fucks at how utterly mortifying she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

the_moonins

VIP Member
Imagine buying 46k followers and then renting a studio for an evening to do a live set to 25 people 😂😂😂 Give it up Sal!
IMG_3987.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again - SHES THICK AS SHIT

Banging on that she’s ‘against’ the race horse event but will happily go out and partake in the camaraderie surrounding the event. Even tag herself at the very venue she protests she’s against. She has no concept what it actually means to genuinely boycott something because of your intrinsic beliefs.

She’s so full of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
Ngl thou, she has been to some stunning counties. I’m not jealous of her but I would love to see some of the countries she has.

She’s still a cunt thou
I agree. Costa Rica is stunning. But she's not enjoying it, running away from life and responsibilities. She doesn't embrace the culture or do something out the norm. She plonks her slab of fudge arse to the nearest instagrammable bar to take full body motion shots. She's like a lifeless corpse floating around for her next fix.

She's an abhorrent cunt who needs to rot away in the wilderness alone.

• Heart

Gibbo29

My little girl had a disco dome bouncy castle for her 5th birthday, when the guy came to collect it he was so coked up and pissed… he ended up crying on one of my friends kids mums. we had to confiscate his keys for the van and send him home in a taxi. He said he wouldn’t charge us for the overnight fee. All the mums ended up in the disco dome for the rest of the night 😂 I didn’t know this guy but he sounds right up Sals street wonder if he will deliver to Liverpool from Leeds. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

wiganuser

VIP Member
The girls are already posing like sal, dressed like 20 year olds.
Chip off the old block

Reactions: 30

Viewer123

Is she making anyone cringe by making out like she’s so rich and such a boss bitch that she doesn’t know which days are weekends…hint Sal they are the days your kids aren’t at school….oh wait you wouldn’t know that either would you 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

higos827

Also I am a sw and i think it’s disgusting to mix business with personal life. Putting your kids on your instagram where you are open about your job. Vile. Make a personal instagram with only people you actually know and post your kids there. Sorry things like this make me incredibly angry for the safety of these children

• Heart

RattyBumBum

If you noticed she commented on the cricket picture of her kid ‘her dad did good’ (the same dad she tried to stab and had posted on social media for years that he’s a deadbeat). Looks like relations have thawed and he must be allowing her to post the kid again.
---
If you noticed she commented on the cricket picture of her kid ‘her dad did good’ (the same dad she tried to stab and had posted on social media for years that he’s a deadbeat). Looks like relations have thawed and he must be allowing her to post the kid again.
also both kids look like little brats. I said what I said. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow