Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BirkenheadTranny for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Sadly Donkey Punch didn't make it into the title this time but keep voting for another one for the next thread. No doubt we'll sail through this thread as she's on her travels again via Columbia and falling out with everyone she meets up with!

As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t really followed Sal for a few weeks as ya know, family life, but that place she’s staying at looks incredible.

Reactions: 5
I still can’t understand how she spends so long away from her children, I know she quite clearly doesn’t have custody of them like she claims but the amount of time she’s spends literally miles away from them is sickening! You don’t get this time back with them and they will always remember she wasn’t there!

She can’t keep a mate longer than it takes her to finish a cocktail either so it’s not like she’s exploring the world with lifelong friends or family…just other strangers on the job like her, it’s such a sad empty existence! Give me my all inclusive holiday in
Benidorm in two weeks time with my family making memories together over her life anytime!

Reactions: 20
I feel guilty if I spend more than one night away from my cats, and that’s with a cat sitter staying with them. These are her actual children, how does she not feel any kind of regret or anything?!

Reactions: 10
So while she is bumming around Columbia the last lot of her TULUM “girls” are already in Miami. Strange she isn’t there too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s gone quiet again….is she on her way home to her kids 🧐 or off to find her future robot husband in another place?

Reactions: 9
She’s gone quiet again….is she on her way home to her kids 🧐 or off to find her future robot husband in another place?
She's probably in a drug induced psychotic state in a place with no free WiFi.
Her scabby appearance will make a return when she gets some WiFi in a dodgy hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A condom filled with cocaine has probably burst in her belly so she is at the vets getting it removed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another big project coming up that she can’t wait to share with us all 😂😂😂 thought you didn’t share stuff Sal? Thought a private life was the best life🤣 she’s actually insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.