Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Set the scene, her taxi pulls up at the school gates, her kids are the only ones left after all the good mums picked theirs up on time. She screams their name across the playground, tits hanging out the black cab window

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mmm slight stretch of the use “working mums” there Val …

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s absolutely 💯 cringe, her level of self awareness is non existent.

Reactions: 14
Oh Sal you really are one delusional bint 🤣🤣working Mum seriously I think you are reaching there!! 😶 we are normally running late and rushing to get to work or the opposite rushing to get out of work to pick child up 🤔 not rocking up in an Uber like you have all the time in the world with your tits hanging out and giving the Dads and Grandads a right eyeful 😯 - make it make sense #noshame 😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve cringed so hard I’ve turned inside out 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭 have a day off Val 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Biggest riddy 😂 she actual looks like she’s got a permanent smelling shite face on way they lips n nose

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.