Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely vile to firstly let her 13 year old daughter dress like that, but even worse to put it on her OPEN insta page where she touts her minge so knows the type of people that follow her and is exposing her daughter to that. She makes me bleeping sick
She knows exactly what she’s doing too. Literally pimping her own child out 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How is this appropriate parenting? She would’ve 12 years old at the most and she’s sat clinking alcohol with her slag of a mother. Why is the dad letting this happen?
IMG_2397.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I saw these but at the time she’d just uploaded them and didn’t wanna get outed 😂 I fell asleep before I could post them. Obvs fell out with her man and probably some friends
Ooh I'm blocked so have to view through one of those anonymous sites that someone on here recommended 🤣

Reactions: 4
I was looking at the kids sat round the table and was thinking to myself they must know the mothers a woman whose children do not live with her & that she has her vag & tits out all the time ! I remember when my daughter was around 14 and there was a girl in her year who she knew and most of the other girls knew that this girls mum was a hooker . The girl was actually embarrassed as far as I know however when this girl was around 15/16 she was sleeping with her boyfriend (the girl) and that they had an adventurous sex life and that she used to dress up in her sexy outfits and louboutins (fake) I was like omg at 15/16 !!!
I just wanted to add I have no issue with SW , totally up to them but the issue I do have is not being discreet, putting pics of your kids on your social media for show (the same account where you are promoting whatever the hell you’re into ) and in general just being a tit parent
---
I’m sat here thinking what must N’s dad be thinking ( he can’t be happy ) at this point now that his daughter is all over her social media as before she wasn’t allowed . I would imagine n & Sal saying she should be allowed to post what she wants etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She deluded at this point
I know she’s always been scatty but this is something else…

Reactions: 8
Court order has ended
She’s literally on a posting spree now of all the photos from the last 13 years she hasn’t posted 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So after she has done love bombing the kids and she fucks off on holiday without them again how are they gonna feel? She is a tit bag

Reactions: 17
It's obvious the lil one is going to be a headache in a few years for arl val 🤣 she has the cheekiest face hahaha

• Haha
Sal you’re disgusting dressing her like that and putting her on your sex work Instagram. Part of me thinks she’s knows exactly what she’s doing. 💰

Reactions: 16
She is like the parent who gives their weekend kids solid chocolate and fizzy drinks and letting them go to bed at 2am and then weekday parent spends their time undoing all the habits and being the bad guy. She is the bleeping worst type of egg donor

• Heart
Her daughter has more berets than Sal! 🤣
Bet she shares her clothes because she thinks it's cool!
Also 5am Club is back on 🙄 68th time lucky with keeping that going again Sal!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit late havent caught up yet…. What the duck is her 13 year old daughter wearing. SHES 13

overly allowing and encouraging c h i l d r e n to be over sexualised and wearing clothing for 18+ will AFFECT them in the future hence why sal has ended up how she is and also myself. I was overly sexualised as now i look back a child its TRAUMA FFS i am so angry

Reactions: 14
Sal you’re disgusting dressing her like that and putting her on your sex work Instagram. Part of me thinks she’s knows exactly what she’s doing. 💰
100%, she's a kris jenner ( in her dreams) pimping her kid out to the highest bidder.

I thought she lived with the dad and that he was decent, but he can't think too much of her if he let's her live with the beast enabler

Also I am a sw and i think it’s disgusting to mix business with personal life. Putting your kids on your instagram where you are open about your job. Vile. Make a personal instagram with only people you actually know and post your kids there. Sorry things like this make me incredibly angry for the safety of these children

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also I am a sw and i think it’s disgusting to mix business with personal life. Putting your kids on your instagram where you are open about your job. Vile. Make a personal instagram with only people you actually know and post your kids there. Sorry things like this make me incredibly angry for the safety of these children
Off topic but I will never not read SW and think ‘slimming world’ 😭

That said, slimming world is a vile, harmful cult-like organisation imo, so maybe there is a tenuous link.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.