Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her 13 year old having her birthday party in what looks like a bordello and dressed like a 20 year old. This is Sal’s idea of a party. The girls all look very uncomfortable

Reactions: 19
A 13 year old should not be showing cleavage ☹

Also i see the enabler is there to keep an eye on things, 1 eye on the kids and 1 on the door to make sure Sal don’t duck off and leave her with the bill

D4079C00-76D0-43DE-BA85-86569391946A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why couldn't she have just had a party at home for her 😕 ordered them a big fat takeaway loadsa munch and movies and left them too it 🤷🏻‍♀️

ooh yeah I forgot that's not very instagramable is it!!!

Reactions: 17
Sal not letting us down with the heeeeyyyyyyyyy when she gives the birthday cake 😂.
Those extensions look bloody awful 🤣. For my 13th pretty sure I still went bowling and Pizza Hut . This generation is beyond a joke

Reactions: 16
Why couldn't she have just had a party at home for her 😕 ordered them a big fat takeaway loadsa munch and movies and left them too it 🤷🏻‍♀️

ooh yeah I forgot that's not very instagramable is it!!!
Let’s be honest only a normal mum would do that because that’s what 13 year olds should be doing. 14 years ago my then 14 year old daughter was invited to a birthday party. The mum said to me you don’t mind if she has a drink of beer or Prosecco do you? When I said I did mind and she wasn’t to have alcohol at just 14 I was laughed at and told it was because I was an older mum! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The clone of Sal will just be like her in 5 years. What a sad bleeping way to treat 13 year old girls like they are 18, in a club with that fat bleep enabler sat there, like it's normal watching her grandchild turn into her waste of space daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The clone of Sal will just be like her in 5 years. What a sad bleeping way to treat 13 year old girls like they are 18, in a club with that fat bleep enabler sat there, like it's normal watching her grandchild turn into her waste of space daughter
Dead right... imagine having ur daughters 13th in a club and filming it for all ur sicko only fans creeps to watch

Reactions: 14
It makes me sad and worried seeing young kids have their birthdays in places like that. Its up there with spa parties for toddlers for being a tit idea.

Reactions: 12
It’s stuff like this that makes her a terrible mother. She’s treating that child as a peer or a friend. She’s not, she’s a child. I’m quite liberal with my opinions on things but this doesn’t sit well with me. It’s a bar/nightclub. Most kids loves Nando’s or some burger bar but this is ridiculous. Nirvana looks a older in those stories and it’s vile that Sallie thought that top and place for a party is appropriate. No wonder she had her kids taken off her.
She’s trying to be a cool mum because she thinks that’s what she would have wanted as a child, because she doesn’t like rules or to be told what is right or wrong. Why can’t people just let kids be kids anymore, there’s enough time in life to be an adult as it is, they grow up too fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasn’t bailed on the kid this time I’ll give her that 🤣🙈 she’s like the mum in mean girls isn’t she just needed vegas there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The weirdest vibe I have seen for a kids party for a while (and that’s including the lunatic that is KHM). That kid stands no chance.

One of my own children is about to turn 13. Booked the trampoline park.

Reactions: 25
That child has her tits on show .. on her mother’s business account ! Sal .. you’ve sunk to a knew low .. even for you ! Every other child in that pic is dressed appropriately.. apart from sals kid .. someone needs to intervene.. shes a danger to those kids 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Wow! My girls are 11 this year and can’t imagine having a birthday like this at all not even at 16!! Disgusting absolutely disgusting!
The way her daughter is dressed is another level 😱😱😱 not a chance at 13 she should be wearing that !

Reactions: 15
Wow! My girls are 11 this year and can’t imagine having a birthday like this at all not even at 16!! Disgusting absolutely disgusting!
The way her daughter is dressed is another level 😱😱😱 not a chance at 13 she should be wearing that !
And her mother watching on like it’s acceptable… no wonder sals the way she is 🤢!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.