Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fat-tits

VIP Member
She thinks shes adopted or her dad's not her dad 🤣🤣 what she doesn't realise is those tests can't tell your father's lineage as us women don't carry both X & Y, so she's getting her scabby niks in a twist. She's desperate to know she's not English hence why she lives to travel so much an doesn't feel like she belongs in Trubrook 🤣
---
And prove it Sal, why haven't you taken a screenshot of your results, or are you lying again....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

pommynoir

VIP Member
Have to try and get Sali Express in the next title.

#58 whilst she’s flogging crap from Sali Express, who’s minding the children is anyone’s guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

higos827

Off topic but I will never not read SW and think ‘slimming world’ 😭

That said, slimming world is a vile, harmful cult-like organisation imo, so maybe there is a tenuous link.

As you were.
Please call 0800 if you have been personally victimised by slimming world 🤣

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
She looks rough 😬
I saw her last week but don’t want to say where as it’s somewhere by mine and she looked exactly like this. I didn’t recognise her at first until she started talking. I thought she was a trans woman at first glance. Her hair or wig was tatty as fuck though and the fox eyes are awful in real life but I liked what she was wearing….

• Haha
  • Wow

Sallyspal

VIP Member
In meetings since 5am 🤣 the girl is deluded.. I work in a corporate job and the earliest meeting will be set for 8.30am/ 8am at the earliest but most decent other people to be thoughtful wait until 9am… she doesn’t have a clue 😂 who’s she’s meeting with at 5am other than horny punters on OF who are still up on benders and haven’t been to sleep yet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Eee she was trying to flog that fluffy monstrosity the other day saying it would be perfect for the races 🤣

The weather is also atrocious here so I hope she gets caught in the biggest downpour ever and ends up looking like a drowned rat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
God it’s rinse and repeat isn’t it

Fucks off to some foreign country and is a slag
Comes home
Claims she’s mum of the year
Gets bored
Reminisces about her old life / childhood
Books another holiday
Fucks off on holiday again and slags about

• Haha
  • Heart

ne55d0g

The way 'the baby's' first instinct is to do peace signs and pout in a mirror or when a camera is around is not normal 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Shes not such the "independent babe boss" as she makes out is she 🙄 why doesn't she do these things herself ffs I'm a single mother and I've decorated my whole house, laid flooring, flat-pack building , put up curtain poles,blinds, mow my own grass and have even laid a small fucking patio myself all while having a job and you know what I learnt myself as I can't simply afford to pay someone else to it!! Lazy bitch...

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
A 13 year old should not be showing cleavage ☹

Also i see the enabler is there to keep an eye on things, 1 eye on the kids and 1 on the door to make sure Sal don’t fuck off and leave her with the bill

D4079C00-76D0-43DE-BA85-86569391946A.jpeg

• Haha

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
The weirdest vibe I have seen for a kids party for a while (and that’s including the lunatic that is KHM). That kid stands no chance.

One of my own children is about to turn 13. Booked the trampoline park.

Reactions: 25
Interesting choice of words

‘single mum who only provides financially’

That’s the only thing she provides, as a loving stable home and consistently present parent with a steady job is not applicable

Reactions: 25