Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused, she says she comes from a long line of adoption?? But then says she's looking at people related to her and should she message them??
Jesus can you imagine just sitting minding your own business and a message from Sal arrives thinking she might be related to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she just insta stalked people from Sweden and been like I’m definitely related to that tall skinny blonde 😂😂😂 how the f does she know she’s related to some randoms she likes the look of 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of the stories seems to have gone already 🤣

Sheis desperate to prove she has some spicy heritage to explain why she is a “nomad”. Sal babes you’re just a crappy absent mum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive done this testing and it was pretty accurate, my dad is from overseas so naturally I am 48% from that country too!
It does tell you your dad’s ethnic makeup actually, just not the genotype or something.

Isnt she from close to the Liverpool AREA?
Its been an international port for centuries and many scousers are of Irish and mixed blood so hardly surprising. The ignorance of some people is mind boggling! There has been immigration, invasions and multiethnic ports for hundreds of years Val Lars De Le Liberia!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s hilarious that she chose a pic of her with braids while discussing her ‘African’ heritage. Are we entering the ‘Cultural Appropriation Era’ of Val?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ive done this testing and it was pretty accurate, my dad is from overseas so naturally I am 48% from that country too!
It does tell you your dad’s ethnic makeup actually, just not the genotype or something.

Isnt she from close to the Liverpool AREA?
Its been an international port for centuries and many scousers are of Irish and mixed blood so hardly surprising. The ignorance of some people is mind boggling! There has been immigration, invasions and multiethnic ports for hundreds of years Val Lars De Le Liberia!
Yeh I was a bit confused about some of the comments because I’ve done one and definitely showed my dads side as well as my mums. But her mum is adopted so if her mum didn’t know where she came from it’s obvious there would be some surprise but hardly anyone is pure blood from anywhere! She’s gonna start saying she’s mixed race now ain’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Show us the results Val! I can imagine her Google search history fake xray pictures, heritage results....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeh I was a bit confused about some of the comments because I’ve done one and definitely showed my dads side as well as my mums. But her mum is adopted so if her mum didn’t know where she came from it’s obvious there would be some surprise but hardly anyone is pure blood from anywhere! She’s gonna start saying she’s mixed race now ain’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am pretty sure she already alluded to this a while ago when talking about her dad (or step dad!) and saying this was her natural hair
Sallie-Axl_-Night-out-at-Poppy-Nightclub--07-662x993.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we go again #mixed
1683452170037.jpeg

---
Oooo crossed post! Great minds. Yeah i think her step dad was mixed with dreds.
---
Telling you now West Africa don’t claim her and Sweden don’t want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this why she has so many different accents? Imagine Sal messaging you and saying she was related to you! She’d start turning up on your family holidays calling you her sister saying you look like twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The new heritage revelations are perfectly times for her DJing world tour. Expect your ears to be assaulted by Swedish house music combined with lashings of African drum beats. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.