Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Touting her sex work business again … she’s defo skint lol 😂
---
Tattle night out rat gerlz to see Sally daddy long arms 😖😖😖
Why are her hands a complete different colour to the rest of her 🤢😂😂
---
Each situation is different. I don’t know your circumstances and don’t need to know but each case will have individual requirements. If the only concern for her was a one off domestic incident then potentially it wouldn’t be forever as there’s no on going risk. If she’s engaged with services etc and shown she can change then again, they may only have it for a limited period.
Sal couldn’t change a lightbulb, let alone her selfish , narcissistic behaviour lol 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Eats so much and stays so slim because she eats little and often. No, Sal, that's called cocaine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s so awkward she sets my teeth on edge. That video of her djing touching her hair pulling up her trousers and clapping her hands is pure CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Believe me IF she actually had a proper paid DJ ing job we would never hear the end of it and there would be countless behind the decs pics

Reactions: 11
Wow !!! That looks like a completely different person 😳
I know, she looks so different. She looks very pretty here, why did she ruin herself the girls not well in her head.

This was two months before big brother, when she was fat 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know, she looks so different. She looks very pretty here, why did she ruin herself the girls not well in her head.

This was two months before big brother, when she was fat 😜
She wasn’t fat but she wasn’t exactly slim either to be fair.
0_Sallie-Axl-1596762.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.