Sallie Axl #57 Momma didn't raise no quitter but she did raise a frog licker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tell you what if social services don’t take those kids away permanently there’s no justice in the world, she couldn’t give a flying duck about either of them! All she cares about is herself and the next dick that’s gonna pay for flights, she’s honestly made my blood boil this week!

Reactions: 18
I tell you what if social services don’t take those kids away permanently there’s no justice in the world, she couldn’t give a flying duck about either of them! All she cares about is herself and the next dick that’s gonna pay for flights, she’s honestly made my blood boil this week!
sal hasn’t had custody for years only visitation which I believe has to be supervised - I feel the trip to Thailand was an anomaly and there was definitely more to that either Gs family or Lisa the enabler. Also telling that N hasn’t been mentioned in a while, funny that as soon as she’s about the age she will be able to see things as they really are and make her own decisions she’s not been pictured with/in the background of anything sals doing - for the five minutes she’s been at home.

Reactions: 14
Who's bleeping dick is she sucking to be able to go to all these fancy places? Cos the dirty cum guzzler certainly isn't paying is she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who's bleeping dick is she sucking to be able to go to all these fancy places? Cos the dirty cum guzzler certainly isn't paying is she!!
She a million percent can not be paying for all of this no woman with no job could afford this with all the benifits in the world !! I would have to even save to go to Benidorm and I work!!!

Reactions: 13
She a million percent can not be paying for all of this no woman with no job could afford this with all the benifits in the world !! I would have to even save to go to Benidorm and I work!!!
Same 😢 even at that i was struggling

Reactions: 6
She’s probably up to all sorts of disgusting things to be able to afford it, I’d rather stay home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She sold her soul a long time ago tbf. All this running off to different countries is her way of blocking out all the crappy and perverted tit she’s probably done for this money.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely drug running. The cartels now arrange holidays for mules that seem like actual holidays, as airport security were getting wise to people who were visiting places like Colombia for just a few days… then going off to somewhere else for just a few days etc. This trip will look like an actual holiday rather than a drug run. Someone needs to get on to the airports and shop her before she gets back home!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she’s actually embarasing the fact she has 56 countries and travel is key in her Insta bio yet her kids are stuck in tuebrook. And her kids ski trip didn’t happen how sad poor kids. Watching that skank swan off round the world and alls they get us an occasional afternoon out in bacino or zenn with her slaggy mates🤢

She’s definitely drug running. The cartels now arrange holidays for mules that seem like actual holidays, as airport security were getting wise to people who were visiting places like Colombia for just a few days… then going off to somewhere else for just a few days etc. This trip will look like an actual holiday rather than a drug run. Someone needs to get on to the airports and shop her before she gets back home!
Is that true? Because it so, surely that is what she’s doing at this point?

Reactions: 5
Drug running and sucking mouldy dick is how she’s able to travel so much. And her dick sucking days may be over as she’s getting old and her face is more busted than ever so I doubt she’s attractive to even the filthiest old man anymore.

I wonder if N ever posts a similar pics on her stories with the caption

‘can anyone provide a loving, present mother. My current one has let me down for the last decade or so. Liverpool area. No Coke heads pls’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Sal would love the girls to be mini versions of herself so i hope they both go full emo or goth 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.