Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1888926

Look at all of them controlled by their mobile phones it’s so sad to watch. How is this living, no thanks love
Yeah but how would these free spirited creatures let us know what a pathetically boring normal life we lead if they didn’t film all these intensely spiritual life changing moments and brag about them to us on the gram…🤦🏻‍♀️

Family time? Meaning the whores she is with who she’ll be off to Dubai to get shat on with

How tit for her actual children tho…I love to take the piss out of our Sal coz she really is a joke but the sad reality of her actually having two children at home that she clearly doesn’t give a duck about breaks my heart! The antics she gets up to must be so embarrassing for her older girl as well…bloody hell if I shout my sons name to get his attention in tescos he tells me I’ve shown him up 😂😂 she’s hanging around with people closer to her daughters age than her own, off her nut on god knows what, taking it up the arse so she can afford a bit of salmon 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Look at all of them controlled by their mobile phones it’s so sad to watch. How is this living, no thanks love

Why is Sal acting like we all live in nazi camps and have no freedom. I wan think we can all duck off on holiday if
Well Tulum was boring as duck wasn’t it!
I knew it would be. Nothing worse than people videoing raves...boring as duck 🙄

Get your balaclava on axl you smelly fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s off her head again. What is it that was so good about that rave, is it the screen or what? I don’t get how it was life changing as I watched the stories and it was the same as any other night but with a huge screen with a robot on it. Maybe we’re not as easily impressed as you Sal. I had to skip most of her stories of the raves because they were so boring.
She was doing the rave drugged up :LOL:

Reactions: 5
What about the dog she loves so much??? Who’s looking after him???

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah but how would these free spirited creatures let us know what a pathetically boring normal life we lead if they didn’t film all these intensely spiritual life changing moments and brag about them to us on the gram…

How tit for her actual children tho…I love to take the piss out of our Sal coz she really is a joke but the sad reality of her actually having two children at home that she clearly doesn’t give a duck about breaks my heart! The antics she gets up to must be so embarrassing for her older girl as well…bloody hell if I shout my sons name to get his attention in tescos he tells me I’ve shown him up  she’s hanging around with people closer to her daughters age than her own, off her nut on god knows what, taking it up the arse so she can afford a bit of salmon 

Taking the girls to DUBIA probably means the girls she's taken under her sweaty wing, you know the ones who call her Mommy 🤢 not her actual children

Reactions: 26
My mum would tell me to get back home and be a mother if that was me behaving like that !

Reactions: 15
If I was her mum I’d tell her not to bother and to stay out there!!
How long has she been away?? It knocks me sick to the stomach how many times she goes away n leaves them little girls and she thinks it’s ok because I’m sals words we should all get out and explore the world well no Sal most of us have kids and wouldn’t dream of jumping on a plane a week here 2 weeks there countless times a year!! That’s not the life we chose when we chose to get pregnant and bring life in to this world! We have responsibilities CHILDREN do you know what that means? It means r own selfish wants and needs are pushed aside so we can give r children all they want and need, n I don’t mean MONEY I mean time effort being around when they wake up and go to sleep of a night school runs play centres kids parties family holidays when they are unwell or just need mummy cuddles ! We’re are you for all this??? Vile you knock me sick I hope you never get full custody of them girls ever again you absolute RAT

Reactions: 17
And a post about people being jealous 🙄 she honestly thinks that people are jealous. She’s deluded. If the only way I could pay for a holiday was doing what she does I would just stay at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And a post about people being jealous 🙄 she honestly thinks that people are jealous. She’s deluded. If the only way I could pay for a holiday was doing what she does I would just stay at home.
Exactly !! Who’s jealous though haha! If we wanted to we could just spend r money on r selves n fly all over the place paying for 1 seat sharing a hotel or villa not having to pay for extra little people extra little mouths to feed we could all do it Sal but we wouldn’t dare!!!!!!!!!!! Are you bleeping right in the head love??? Like I said you absolute RAT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two of my best mates have moved away in the last few years (is it something i said :ROFLMAO:) one to Australia and the other to the USA and i miss them terribly but i couldn’t leave my little girl behind while i go off to visit them. I know she isn’t a real mother but it just astounds me how she leaves them so often. Maybe it doesn’t bother her because she doesn’t want them back !!

Reactions: 12
No one’s is jealous of ya salville
35 and bumming about with 20 year olds and leaving your kids at home Ok sal

Reactions: 15
I'm late thirties, child free and couldn't be less jealous of her. Can think of nothing worse than hanging round with teenagers at a rave for over two weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.