Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread in time for the inevitable TULUM comedown.

Thanks to @RuEvenReal for the title and special thanks to @TheInformant for Ghislane Axl. You both get a VIP trip to a tit rave 💫🧿

GO HOME SAVILLE

Quick recap;

🧿 Sal is in TULUM looks like she went alone but is now with a bunch of girls in their early 20’s and she looks like a creepy weirdo hanging round them
🧿 none of the original TULUM “family” are there, i wonder why???
🧿 it looks tit
🧿 we think she has been off her face since she arrived and quite frankly i have no idea how she is still standing
🧿 its actually been quite boring, no drama that we can see

I think this is the most up to date bingo card

5D3E63FD-02A3-4AE9-8070-62F3E2FE7DD8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just plonking myself here for the comedown as its her last day. Her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and this thread title has made my Monday already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did search crabstick to try and find who originally called her it but can't see it now 😢 so whoever you are thanks for the inspo...
I'm yet to bare witness to a TULUM comedown, wonder if that beat will finally drop when she does...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's infuriates me the way she wears her glasses!! Put them on properly and cover up your druggy eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re her belly button - she had some dodgy surgery in turkey to try and get it the way it was pre pregnancy (almost like she's ashamed of her children 😓). I remember her showing it after surgery saying how her perfect belly will be back, they cut around the belly button, pulled her skin in and there were stitches around it.
Then a couple years ago she had a rant on insta saying how the surgeon made it worse and was trying to get them to do it again for free, obviously she didn't get anywhere with that. It looks like a saggy ball sack 🤢 she needs to start acting her age!

My belly button area looks like our Sal’s… I’m absolutely fine with it - I’ve had two children and don’t think it’s the end of the world. But then I haven’t paid for surgery to make it look better, whereas she has. I hope she’s just accepted it for what it is now and isn’t planning another op.

Reactions: 9
HTF does she go so long being away from her kids ! I’m a wreck if I’m away from mine for more than a few days ! Makes me so mad as a friend of mine would give anything to have kids and can’t and here’s Sal , blatantly not giving a duck about hers 🤬

Oh my god that spice girl video…I’m cringing so bad for her…go home grandma 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.