Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh thanks for the pic of Vegas Val even he’s looking at ya like you bleeping stink

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm late thirties, child free and couldn't be less jealous of her. Can think of nothing worse than hanging round with teenagers at a rave for over two weeks.
Same. I still go on loads of holidays I just choose to do it privately without my gash hanging out or showing off in business class paid for by being tit on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Most cringiest thing in this world at r age is unboxing a designer box n posting it on socials wtf Sal grow up hhahahahhaahhaah

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Coming out of a temporary retirement to say Ghislaine's podcast guest tonight is a notorious dubai brass AND a thug.

Ladies and gentleman... Sara Louisa (you can change your name babes, but the internet never forgets...)

edit: can't link the article lol why is the MEN banned??

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 17.01.59.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They've both had so much surgery they actually look like they've had a stroke!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crying 🤣🤣🤣
Funny these podcast videos - Kate Hayes & Sal Bags showing everyone their real size and what they REALLY look like !!
3628A106-718C-4D48-B8AF-B56D0688795E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Same. I still go on loads of holidays I just choose to do it privately without my gash hanging out or showing off in business class paid for by being tit on.
Sounds like you need to live a little 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to 🎶siiiiiiinnnngggggggg🎶 Things like opening a box 😭😭😭. She really doesn’t see the irony of what she’s putting online does she.

Be frreeeeeeeeeeeeeee don’t follow what you are told to do, live wild with robots ✌🕊☮ Travel the world like 🎶meeeeee🎶

Oooooo can you all watch me open these PRADA boots please that cost soooooooooooo much, I bet you are all jeal. witches 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I wonder what paid for the boots Val, as selling sexual favours is still a job hun, you may not work the 9-5 but you'll work any hours for a snide pair of knockoffs to look the part (of a society you don't want to belong in) 🤣

You just can't take wonky face seriously with anything she says, 'don't be sheep' she's literally the try hard wanna be IG Brass starter kit.

Do better you moronic airbag

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Right let's imagine for a minute...let's pretend like she's living the life she portrays...

She ISN'T on Univeral Credit
She ISN'T a brass & selling herself for money
She ISN'T sponsored by some old fella

How exactly do you expect us to believe you're making your money to go on holiday every month & buy endless supposed designer items?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Salville on a spiritual vibe after showing off her new pradas online. You couldn’t make it the crap she spouts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what paid for the boots Val, as selling sexual favours is still a job hun, you may not work the 9-5 but you'll work any hours for a snide pair of knockoffs to look the part (of a society you don't want to belong in) 🤣

You just can't take wonky face seriously with anything she says, 'don't be sheep' she's literally the try hard wanna be IG Brass starter kit.

Do better you moronic airbag
Love how she was unboxing her Xmas present! Fuckin sad sack forgot she told us she had bought them herself but they didn’t come in time for her trip. Embarraszzzing

5A8B961B-BE3F-4832-9242-4DE977314A38.jpeg
DBAEBECF-6B44-4686-AC45-2F7AC27FF853.jpeg
This is her new mate nut-jobs response to Salvilles podcast post!
seems Nut-job disagrees with the stinker 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Love how she was unboxing her Xmas present! Fuckin sad sack forgot she told us she had bought them herself but they didn’t come in time for her trip. Embarraszzzing

View attachment 1892734View attachment 1892735This is her new mate nut-jobs response to Salvilles podcast post!
seems Nut-job disagrees with the stinker 🤣🤣
Chocolate Spread knows how Sal loves nothing more than to spread her chocolate hole.... and she is truly DISGUSTED! How do we invite her to the thread? a trail of ket bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.