Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we were all free and did not work, who would pay for you Sal and your type? Eh Sal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if this emoji summing up their trip means they were tripping balls from taking cactus - it has an lsd effect but surely they’d need uppers to keep them going as well?!

What a sad little life Jane, imagine bragging about taking drugs and being free at her age while her 2 kids are at home she really is deluded

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Deffo Kevin and Perry Go Large vibes with that clown. Used to do that when you were about fifteen and trying to brag to your mates, who knew you were full of tit. But it's seriously scary that's the words of a full grown ass woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I wonder if this emoji summing up their trip means they were tripping balls from taking cactus - it has an lsd effect but surely they’d need uppers to keep them going as well?!

What a sad little life Jane, imagine bragging about taking drugs and being free at her age while her 2 kids are at home she really is deluded
I assumed it was because she’s a massive prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ffs I only have nip Tesco my kids are on the phone asking where I am . I went to turkey in June for 4 days first time I have ever been away from my kids as it wasn’t a holiday . I sat on face time with them all day why they guilt tripped me … Skunky scally is either getting bum fucked in Dubai or wanting be fingered by a robot not giving a flying duck about her kids . God sake I really can’t stand her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s still banging on about that bleeping robot. Get over it Sal, it wasn’t that good the first timd you posted it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What grinds my gears is that my partner moved to the other side of the world (not my child's father). I haven't seen him in 2 years because I categorically will not leave my daughter for 2 weeks for love nor money!! Even though her father would look after her whilst I went, she would be so unsettled and sad that I'm so far away. Also, when I have enough money to go away, I always take her with me. I have had a couple of girly weekends over the years but very budget ones!!!!
It's so sad, those poor kids.
Narcissism must be the issue here ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Ahhhhh I bet that's why they had the "Sharmen" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just stumbled across this thread, been reading all afternoon. Whewwww what a wild ride. Went on YouTube and watched her OnlyFans podcast episode, think I lost a few thousand braincells.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well we all know Sal is not a mum in the normal sense of the word. But where do those children of hers think she is when she is off 'finding' herself. Its heartbreaking. Not to mention damaging to those poor girls .

Reactions: 7
Cant believe she isn’t home yet, I reckon she’s tagged onto these girls and hasn’t paid a bleeping penny towards accommodation

Reactions: 12
That filter she’s using, way2sexy, I’ve had the flu for nearly 2 weeks 🧟‍♀️, don’t have any tan on and couldn’t make my lash appointment and wow, I look the best I’ve looked in years… so I can only imagine how rough she looks now if she’s using a super strength filter 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.