Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly Mafia Kermit sent one of his henchmen to ruin Sal's life...
1676968481149.png

On that note...after another laugh react spree, I'm putting myself on a tattle ban becuase I've got an assignment due in at midday. Although, if I don't get it in on time, I guess I could blame my dog who licked my leg yesterday after I got out of the shower (she's a weirdo). Have lots of laughs waiting for me this evening please and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Tbf someone mentioned her filler has probably caused an infection. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the case.

Or maybe the frog DMed the girl doing sals filler and told her to inject her with frog juice instead 😅

Either way, Sallie has her mummy to help her out 🥹🫶🏽🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion; Kissed a frog but didn’t get a prince time to admit Sal you’ve been rinsed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is deffo how it’s gone down:

Frog hired by Egyptian Camel to finish Axl off after the drama she brought to that Camel and it’s family on her Nile Cruise

BFF9C0C3-DAA0-4702-8595-2F02FEAC9044.jpeg

Frog followed her to ColdPlay @ Wembley and spat small deposits of frog juice in her drinks all night whilst successfully becoming part of the “girl gang”

0ECE8BC4-FA23-4DED-8D85-A80DFDBD7875.jpeg

Frog then started on working closer to home and ended up helping Lisa to look after Sallies kids on weekends, no one suspected that it was about to start off a cunning plan months later which started with pushing Axl off a hover board and reporting her car for no insurance

F75FFDDE-8E8B-43E6-928F-BEC7A0E345C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Frog hired by Egyptian Camel to finish Axl off after the drama she brought to that Camel and it’s family on her Nile Cruise

View attachment 1976145

Frog followed her to ColdPlay @ Wembley and spat small deposits of frog juice in her drinks all night whilst successfully becoming part of the “girl gang”

View attachment 1976147

Frog then started on working closer to home and ended up helping Lisa to look after Sallies kids on weekends, no one suspected that it was about to start off a cunning plan months later which started with pushing Axl off a hover board and reporting her car for no insurance

View attachment 1976152
I think happy healthy club has a voodoo doll

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meddling old frog made her ill, and been sending emails to the old bill

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1976145

View attachment 1976147

View attachment 1976152
Barb i bloody love your visual scripts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I occasionally look at her stories. So am I getting this right she is blaming a frog for all her troubles and health matters. I remember her sprouting about how good she il feel after the frog juice. Well it obviously didn’t work out for her. A frog is her arch nemesis.🤦🏻‍♀️ as for the comments about thankfully her mam is there, it’s a pity her children can’t say the same about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rat gerls, you are the absolute best! Val's thread is always a scream but you've outdone yourselves over the past day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A frog made the police take her car off her 😂😂😂😂 I’ve heard it all now!!

The day she grows up and starts taking responsibility for the choices she makes is the day when things will start changing for the better for her. She’s making crappy decision after crappy decision, and then excuse after excuse….blaming every one and every thing for what happens in her life.

She’s in exactly the same situation as she was when I first followed her 3-4 years ago… no friends, no job, no kids, still living in a rental (nothing wrong with this… except she’s banged on about buying a house and earning £17k a month), no relationship and now again no car! I don’t understand how she gets up every day and kids herself that she’s doing really well snd “soy much better”.

Reactions: 18
Frog giving you enough of a rest to wank over robots with your bionic arm eh Sal? bleeping head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly Mafia Kermit sent one of his henchmen to ruin Sal's life...
View attachment 1976009

On that note...after another laugh react spree, I'm putting myself on a tattle ban becuase I've got an assignment due in at midday. Although, if I don't get it in on time, I guess I could blame my dog who licked my leg yesterday after I got out of the shower (she's a weirdo). Have lots of laughs waiting for me this evening please and thanks in advance.
Cartel Kermit😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.