Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s off her head again. What is it that was so good about that rave, is it the screen or what? I don’t get how it was life changing as I watched the stories and it was the same as any other night but with a huge screen with a robot on it. Maybe we’re not as easily impressed as you Sal. I had to skip most of her stories of the raves because they were so boring.

Reactions: 18
There's nothing worse than someone who's been on a sesh trying to tell you your living you life wrong...

I see you Val, your life has no substance which is why getting off your face seems like a much better option, shame you dragged two kids into your fucked up world with you.

I doubt she got the booking, probably got to wait in the nice hotel room as her mate did the deed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This robot tit and being free crap is cracking me up this morning 🤣
So flying half way round the world on a plane to watch a robot through an iphone screen ,off ya nut and getting bummed and leaving your kids Is free eh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Does she realise she’s doing the opposite what a bell end lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long before she’s planning her next air polluting trip ? She will be mentioning her kids for a little while ( guilt trip )

Reactions: 8
So I hope all you parents follow this advice. I’m sure the kids will love 2 weeks of what Sal has just done 🤔.oh no wait, does she mean take your kids as she didn’t. How does this fit in then? Work and then doing something that doesn’t include kids, 4 times a year to be ‘free’ 🙄, free from what? Rules? Structure? Can you imagine if we all thought like this????? 😡😡.

Don’t start on the 5am/driving the range/kids to school/eating at places she thinks we all want to be in/gym/opening ‘designer’items wrapped in tissue paper/filming a cars wheel to show the make tit then SAL! Do u not see what a hypocrite you are?? I’m embarrassed, truly ashamed of such a selfish person from not far from me. Sorry everyone 👋🏻

Reactions: 22
So I hope all you parents follow this advice. I’m sure the kids will love 2 weeks of what Sal has just done 🤔.oh no wait, does she mean take your kids as she didn’t. How does this fit in then? Work and then doing something that doesn’t include kids, 4 times a year to be ‘free’ 🙄, free from what? Rules? Structure? Can you imagine if we all thought like this????? 😡😡.

Don’t start on the 5am/driving the range/kids to school/eating at places she thinks we all want to be in/gym/opening ‘designer’items wrapped in tissue paper/filming a cars wheel to show the make tit then SAL! Do u not see what a hypocrite you are?? I’m embarrassed, truly ashamed of such a selfish person from not far from me. Sorry everyone 👋🏻
I did have a cheeky weeks holiday in Mexico on my own last year after my US sales conference. It was amazing to have a well needed break from my monsters but I was crying the last few days and couldn't wait to get home to see them. Unlike Sal, my kids live with me and I work full time...

• Heart
fackin hell she is going to HATE herself in the next day or two. This comedown is going to be a whopper.

also totally agree with what a previous poster says - she bangs on about being this free spirited nomad yet is completely materialistic and obsessed with her appearance. Total hypocrite. twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
13F1603D-0E61-4BBD-A347-F8AFDB879B8E.jpeg

Look at all of them controlled by their mobile phones it’s so sad to watch. How is this living, no thanks love

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When i watch her stories and think about her life this is what goes through my head 🤣 It sums her up perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How are us normal folk supposed to live if we don’t work then? Never heard someone spout so much bollox in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do not work to live? Well... Some of us have to. We will be comfortable with our pensions eventually and have kids and grandkids (hopefully) that will visit and have respect for us and good memories from us. You keep punting your gash for cash girl and living your uncontrolled free life.Hope it was worth it😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All that fanfare over a robot on a telly. I get a better buzz when I pop a couple of codeine and have a bubble bath

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I did see in her comments she might be off to Dubai in Feb. What she means by free is not being tied down by kids and a job. Basically have kids, but don’t be tied to them. Get paid for getting shagged and shat on and pretend that you are wealthy and show off your fake gear on insta. That is so much better than having a job and looking after your kids 🙄

The irony of Sal’s message about ‘experiencing the world’ and ‘waking up’ when everyone in that audience is watching a robot dancing through their phones…
View attachment 1888658
No one’s controlling you or lying to you when you’re getting your Universal credits Sal 😂😂😂

That’s what grinds my gears about trash like Sal.. she says she’s free etc. - Hun if it wasn’t for others (Dad and Mum) looking after your kids and doing the right thing or good HARD WORKING tax paying people you wouldn’t have a roof over your head… give o’er on being “free” - you decided to have kids (yes we’re fortunate enough to live in a country that supports planned parenting) and you’ve abandoned them.. you’re LUCKY you can spread your crabby legs to open them and get pocket money for your crappy aliexpress knock offs … you’re a stain on society … shut your gob “being free” the only reason you’re alright is because of all of us “sheep” who keep society ticking over not like you who adds NOTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.