Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like living with a pure heart and good intentions when you are rubbing a young ketwig's cock in the Deyzy for a bag, hey, Val?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Another nobody on her podcast, you would think that our Sal would have someone famous.

All she talks about is sex, surely she must be able to have other discussions......... thought her podcast was going to be ground-breaking.

Do you think she goes to the sexual health clinic after her brassing, sorry I mean holidays?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another nobody on her podcast, you would think that our Sal would have someone famous.

All she talks about is sex, surely she must be able to have other discussions......... thought her podcast was going to be ground-breaking.

Do you think she goes to the sexual health clinic after her brassing, sorry I mean holidays?
Sarah Harding's actually quite a big deal. She served time for glassing someone in the face while out brassing, oops i mean on a night out.

Hopefully they'll cover SaraLouisa's time behind bars on the podcast, and how she traded sexual favours for a Snickers at HMP Ratchet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeaaah I was being sarcastic :ROFLMAO: SaraLouisa isn't even invited to Dubai anymore, the Sheikhs are done with her...

the tiktok comments 💀
I have never heard of her or seen anything other than that instagram story, but she doesn’t look like the typical brass does she? More like Sue of the tills in Tesco who had some weekend lashes on for a night out but is avoiding washing her face so they stay on for longer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How long is she going to pics of that afterlife for. At this point I think she’s just trying to piss me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ever tried those filters she uses on yourself 😂omg Sal who you trying to kid you look like that . They change your whole face omg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holiday washing done! Like it’s an achievement 😂😂 you only wore about three outfits on rotation you smelly skank!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.