Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her way home has diversion number 1: Cancun, a hotel suite, hair still not washed. Watch the reel slowly and you will a man in the back ground in a room looking like he's getting dressed.
Just stopping off for one last shag are you Sal?! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So her way home has diversion number 1: Cancun, a hotel suite, hair still not washed. Watch the reel slowly and you will a man in the back ground in a room looking like he's getting dressed.
Just stopping off for one last shag are you Sal?! 😅
Eee Kinell yeh just seen it!! That’s money for her flight home sorted 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The irony of Sal’s message about ‘experiencing the world’ and ‘waking up’ when everyone in that audience is watching a robot dancing through their phones…
90FCACB0-E9D8-47C3-BB11-C142AE009461.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We are all being controlled and being lied to! We too could sell our fannies for £50 and get flown business class to get tit on by Arabs. Go on trips without our kids to sallivate (sic on purpose) over 20yr old hookers, get off our heads and get fucked for drug money. What a life you lead Salville, WELL JEL! Back to your little black and white box x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My favourite bits in her latest stories:

The bleeping punter in the background when she’s posing about in her unitard and cap 😂

Her reposting her mate’s food that doesn’t even look particularly great 😂

The spiritual Val ‘wake up’ post when she’s probably just finished off the last baggie on the way home 😂

This comedown is going to be BRUTAL 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The one thing that’s amazed me this time is she’s managed to find some people to hang out with for consecutive days and they’ve not tried to ditch her, there’s been no cryptic posts about ‘people not understanding me’, no meltdowns etc. Has Sal finally met her people?! Will they stay friends in the real world? I’m curious to see what happens next - a visit to Tuebrook Towers? 😂

Reactions: 22
C35BC262-70CB-4E9B-8E75-DA75B96AA95E.png

for those (like me) that couldn't find their readers 👓

Ghislaine has been on the DMT hasn't she. Also doesn't she realise 'all those people' that work 9-5 pay their taxes so you can have all your benefits ya filthy slag

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.