Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo off her head on some sort of drug
Why the duck is she lining the side of the pool with presents??? Just watched it holding my breath at how bleeping dangerous it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says something like ‘these are the presents we brought out, we I mean me, me Sally brought’ something like that. No way it’s just her and the little one there!

Reactions: 13
She’s deffo off her head on some sort of drug
Why the duck is she lining the side of the pool with presents??? Just watched it holding my breath at how bleeping dangerous it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably slipped N a couple of sleeping tabs, snorted a few lines, stuck the enablers presents out by the pool and now off to suck off a 75 year old punter.

She's a bleeping crackpot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it bizarre that she was planning to do a dedicated travel safety video after "her phone got tracked" at the airport. Meanwhile she's showing her hotel, the exact room she's in, the dusty outfit she's wearing, and broadcasting it live to anyone with a smartphone.

Babes, the 'kidnappers' can find your location from an Instagram Live. And probably smell your whiffy minge from 300ft.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
927650B4-8470-4811-87D9-4FF5B7393389.jpeg
4C925C5A-E3E8-41FA-BB7C-5CBFE3773FA8.jpeg

MERRY XMAS! (Pulls ALI EXPRESS PJ TOP open to expose wonky greasy tits)

XMAS DAY VIBES ( turns around to expose greasy Lardy misshapen arse in a thong)

🤮 what a disgusting creature she is. Looks off her nut still as well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.