Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was showing around the aesthetic gaff, why TF was she shouting so loud?? She's so offensive isn't she.

Reactions: 10
So I’m not tooting my own horn. I’m not a gorgeous girl. I’m not horrendous. In my younger years I did some modelling. Admittedly some models are picked as they’re a bit weird looking. Here I am! A bit of makeup in the morning makes me a bit of catfish. Not gonna lie.

I’m currently sat a bit drunk on my sofa. I just tried the two filters Sal used, think one was Baby 2 Face or something like that.

Jesus Christ. I looked unrecognisable. And not in a nice way! it completely altered my face.

Reactions: 10
Those stories today are not those of a well person. She’s definitely on something I’m guessing speed to suppress her appetite & give her some energy. I can see her story only ending one of 2 ways…prison or OD’ing

Reactions: 9
How many times do we need to see the same 7 second clip of her djing from 20 years ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because normal people don’t earn their money by being shat 💩 on val 😂😂😂
Strangers are only usually interested when you post your whole life on social media and brag about your constant holidays/designer gear/your rangey/your boss witch jobs. Don’t want people to know or ask questions than get off insta 🙄

Reactions: 11
Again I’m bleeping crying … she’s trying to mix without listen in .. the head phones should be on your ears Sal .. not round your neck 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
I just love when we get 'DJ Sal ' back, she always resurrects thos photo!. Its because she is not a fuckin DJ , but this is the only pic she has got where she think she looks like one. Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which was the trip where she hacked off the hair? Was that Tulum…? Looking forward to this one

Reactions: 3
She’s surely off her bloody Barnet today 👀 Gives me the creeps watching her stories - imagine being that much of a twit. I spy a holiday meltdown on the horizon 🙃
8CBF8C04-4622-4770-8C1D-8DF0B127C7CA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.