Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh Tenerife was November last year, wheres that time gone 😢

Anyway looked back on the threads and last year just before Christmas she was in London remember all the Selfridges bags and she was pretending the kids were there with her. Then she went back to Liverpool Christmas Eve and was out Christmas Day for dinner off her face doing a million selfie videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t that ugly pointy shoulder jacket thing Balenciaga? Does this mean she’s finally going to bin it?! Could this be true?

Reactions: 6
Was it the Hard Rock Hotel in Tenerife last year? Bunking in on her mum's holiday with the kid(s? Watching the hotel's crap entertainment night after night growling "Yerrrrs!" She decided not to come home with Lisa and kid(s) but bunked in some couple's room for about 4 or 5 days.

So many weird memories it's hard to put a timeline to them.
‘Growling yerrrrrs!’ has killed me off 😂. I could actually hear her doing it as I read that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can you remember when she was in hospital one year and was kicking off that her mum wouldn’t bring her a Christmas dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The rat girl wouldn’t know principles if they slapped her in the face!!! And it’s Balenciaga you soft twit!!! 🙄
8ECC0CBD-B519-4204-AFE1-69B32C3271E8.jpeg

3CF89F3E-3485-45D3-A349-2ABC12BD5ADF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Blag watch, blag bag, blag shirt.
Imagine trying to make out you’re loaded, when you rent a flat in Tuebrook 🤣🤣 I don’t understand how they can’t see the irony!

Reactions: 8
Didn't she take the kids and Lisa to some care home party with her sugar daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she take the kids and Lisa to some care home party with her sugar daddy?
Yeh that was new year when she was saying everything included in the £85 ticket was ‘free’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.