Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put together my own playlists on Spotify so I’m gona ask admin if I can change my name to DJ QM
She’s been so many different things this year! I couldn’t be arsed, would give me a headache keep going from one thing to another

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Us mere peasants actually having to go to our actual jobs and earn money, what kind of work does she do from a gym/swimming pool 👀 someone take one for the team and check her only fans for gym content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Us mere peasants actually having to go to our actual jobs and earn money, what kind of work does she do from a gym/swimming pool 👀 someone take one for the team and check her only fans for gym content 🤣

She's back on OF, I've just checked. So much for jibbing it off, she last logged in a few days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s rambling again at the gym. Surely she is manic. Otherwise she’s on the gear daily.

Reactions: 2
The "lunch inbetween meetings" always sends me 🤪

Meetings with herself in the gym mirrors, the biff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.