Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite things about this thread is that her house / street has been posted multiple times, even the landlord and the “project” but we still call her gaff “the rented flat” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of my favourite things about this thread is that her house / street has been posted multiple times, even the landlord and the “project” but we still call her gaff “the rented flat” 😂
She might as well do a cheeky sublet, she's never there 🤣

Reactions: 5
She is having a good clear out of followers, she has got rid of about 500 accounts

And your mum because we all know psycho val isn’t allowed unsupervised contact with her kids 😂
Why does she always act like she only has one daughter? Imagine how sad your life is that you have to pretend to look after your child/children. Who else would post something about packing to go away with their kids? It’s like they are a novelty for her, then she forgets about them for a bit and goes to Dubai to get 💩 on then goes to a club with a load of 21 year olds and buzzes off going behind the DJ booth even though she’s a superstar DJ herself 😂😂 bore off Val

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thailand for Christmas. Happening or Not happening?

She’s live!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the amount of eye fuxking she does you know and peace signs and pouts. I proper cringe. Sallie you’re nearly 40. I’m 45 and would actually dieeeeee if I accidentally done a peace sign never mind planned one. Ffs. My mates would rip me a new hole. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.